- For RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney you must install Update 1.
- For RAD Studio 10.3 Rio you must install Update 3 <or> Update 2 + Runtime Compatibility Patch from Embarcadero.
IntraWeb 15.2.22 has been released.
Note: IntraWeb 15 requires a license key version 11 (starts with +0011). IW 14 license keys won’t work with IntraWeb 15.
- A new IW 15 license has been automatically generated for all paid customers with active subscription. The new license can be obtained in our purchase point online: https://app.atozed.com
- Login using your registered e-mail and password and go to IntraWeb -> My Keys. Check the last key on your key list. It should start with +0011. This is your key for IntraWeb 15.
- IntraWeb 15 is not a free upgrade for IntraWeb 14 bundled users
- You can install IntraWeb 15 as evaluation for testing purposes. Evaluation version never expires. It can’t be installed with some older version of IntraWeb in the same IDE, though.