- Supports RAD Studio 10.4.1 Sydney
- TIWHttpReply.DefaultNoCacheControl class property allows users to specify the default cache control header field value when cache is disabled. The initial value is ‘no-cache, must-revalidate’. Hint: If a different value is required, set it inside ServerController.OnConfig event.
- Redirect using HTTP 303 when possible, Post/Redirect/Get enhanced with new mode prgEnabledFormChange.
- prgEnabled: All POST requests are redirected to a GET request automatically (except AJAX)
- prgEnabledFormChange: POST will be redirected to a GET only when a new form becomes visible (the active form)
- New public method TIWApplication.GetAuthorizationFields() retrieves user name and password when Authorization (basic) is received in a request
- New property UseHash added to TIWLink. UseHash = True works better with CSP compliant applications
- New methods in TIWMemo: ScrollToBottom and ScrollToTop
- Update to the latest zLib Cloudflare. Fixes a possible corner case bug in zlib internal function which can cause an AV in IW application (only in x64).
- TContentHandler which starts a session won’t set SessionTimeout correctly
- TIWPageContext40.AddStyle(const AStyle: string) would include double curly braces at the end of the generated style string
- AV when removing a frame from TIWForms at design time (does not affect the application at runtime)
- Many performance improvements
This version is *not* binary compatible with previous versions 15.1.x. 3rd party libraries (TMS, CG Dev Tools) should work correctly if built again from sources.