Are you having issues with your key and the IW XII installer?
We are aware of all issues with keys on IW XII and we are trying to solve it as fast as we can. In the last XII installer, we added some log information which may help us to find the source(s) of the problem.
In order to help us to fix it, please follow the instructions below:
- Please be sure you are uinsg 12.1.10
- Try using your key when the installer asks for it.
- If it does not work, leave it empty
- After the installation process, choose the Registration option in the IntraWeb program group menu
- If you still have issues, please check for all *.log files in the root of the IntraWeb folder
- Send all *.log files to the Key Request contact
- Send the e-mail you received containing your key and serial number and also inform the Delphi version you are using
- You can also include any screenshot you find relevant