- IWServerMonitor fully implemented. There is a new property ServerMonitorOptions in ServerController. A blog post explaining the new feature will follow.
- Significant performance improvement for all types of IntraWeb applications, especially Http.sys servers, but also ISAPI and Indy
- New class TIWDiscord allows sending messages to any Discord channel easily, with a single line of code. Interface/usage is similar to TIWTelegram class.
- TIWTemplateProcessorHTML.DisableCache property, disables the template cache completely for that specific template processor instance
- TIWAppInfo now exposes 2 new methods:
- class function GetMemoryInfo: TIWMemInfo;
- class function GetHandleCount: Cardinal;
- Callback code in WebApplication.ShowPrompt, ShowConfirm and ShowMessageEx shouldn’t break if double quotes are used as string delimiters
- IWTelegram could fail to send long messages using WinHttpClient.
- Template cache should not bypass OnBeforeProcess event of TIWTemplateProcessorHTML
- TIWApplication.SendFile() would fail when sending a file from the application cache
- Nonces using modified Base64 encoding could make page fail to load when CSP is enabled
- IWSelect wouldn’t set focus to the search input box when opening (Caused by jQuery 3.6)
- Input controls created in async could possibly fail to update when parented in multiple frame sublevel
- Corner case where there are component naming conflicts in the resulting HTML when multiple frames parented to different frames have the same name
- Packet Version 9: Headers are written/read as TStrings (previously it was as string), ASPX based applications require update of binaries
- IWTelegram will use a POST request by default to send messages
- IWGrids: CurrentRowId made public
- Fixed possible error while reading corrupted cache signature
- TIWAppCache extended/modified. Named cache files will be saved into user cache dir, not global cache dir