IntraWeb 15.0.19 has been released. It contains important fixes for the IW 15 branch.
- Download it here – 15.0.19 suffered an undetected failure in the build chain and breaks many applications. Please download 15.0.20 instead which fixes the build tool chain issue.
- Find out what’s new, fixed or enhanced here
Note: IntraWeb 15 requires a license key version 11 (starts with +0011). IW 14 license keys won’t work with IntraWeb 15.
- A new IW 15 license has been automatically generated for all paid customers with active subscription. The new license can be obtained in our purchase point online: https://app.atozed.com
- Login using your registered e-mail and password and go to IntraWeb -> My Keys. Check the last key on your key list. It should start with +0011. This is your key for IntraWeb 15.
- IntraWeb 15 is not a free upgrade for IntraWeb 14 bundled users
- You can install IntraWeb 15 as evaluation for testing purposes. Evaluation version never expires. It can’t be installed with some older version of IntraWeb in the same IDE, though.