Last year we made major changes and upgrades to our website which has been received well by users. At the time we used a plugin for blog entries. That plugin has proved over time not to be the best choice. We have lived with the limitations but always planned to remove the plugin.
To do so took time, and also caused all the blog posts to change their URLs. We have now removed it and converted all types enabling several features that users have asked for. However this has cause a lot of broken links from with in the blog entries themselves, but mostly ones in the archives for 2016 and older.
We have tried to fix all broken links in the main part of the website, but if you notice any issues please contact us.