- Delphi 10.2 Tokyo support Delphi and C++, Win32 and Win64
- ServerController.SecurityOptions.RandomTempFileNames property (Boolean). If true (default) temp and cache files will use true random file names (generated from a GUID)
- Cache files can be created with extension
- TIWCustomRadioButton.SetChecked() must uncheck other radio buttons in same group when checked = True
- Fix rendering of HTML tag attributes mainly in IWGrid
- Under some very rare circumstances, ISAPI could fail to receive complete request from IIS
- MakeTempFile moved to IW.Common.System.pas
- Lots of refactorings, small fixes and improvements
- Due to a C++ Builder 10.2 64-bit bug, IntraWeb won’t work correctly when compiled as a C++ Builder 64 bit application (Delphi applications work correctly, though). If you are a C++ Builder 10.2 user, please vote for this bug: https://quality.embarcadero.com/browse/RSP-17722
- If you are installing the first time on Delphi/C++Builder 10.2 Tokyo, please run IntraWeb Bundled Removal Tool (which is also installed in the \Tools sub folder). This is absolutely required!
This version is not binary compatible with previous version. If you have 3rd party dependent libraries (e.g. TMS, CG Tools, IWBootstrap), you must recompile these libraries from the source code.