- Registration for Delphi 10.2 Tokyo could fail under certain circumstances
- TIWBorderOptions fixed style rendering (missing semicolon)
- Trim() is used in ServerController.OnRewriteURL event to prevent blank spaces in URL base.
- Due to a C++ Builder 10.2 64-bit bug, IntraWeb won’t work correctly when compiled as a C++ Builder 64 bit application (Delphi applications work correctly, though). If you are a C++ Builder 10.2 user, please vote for this bug: https://quality.embarcadero.com/browse/RSP-17722
- If you are installing the first time on Delphi/C++Builder 10.2 Tokyo, please run IntraWeb Bundled Removal Tool (which is also installed in the \Tools sub folder). This is absolutely required!
This version is not binary compatible with previous version. If you have 3rd party dependent libraries (e.g. TMS, CG Tools, IWBootstrap), you must recompile these libraries from the source code.