Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IWBootstrap as part of IW15
I just upgraded from IW14 to IW15 (paid). Because I used IWBootstrap in IW14 I now went for the included IWBootstrap version.
First stop is to see if everything is still working. I used the (old) IWBSDemo for this. 
This demo isn't working anymore.

• Some compile errors 
    EscapeJsonString changed into TextToJsonStringProperty (fixed)
    IWBSCustomEvents.TIWBSCustomRestEvent.RestEventPath Don't know how to solve this so kept it disabled
  • AV after running the application and starting the first session
    Seems to do with initializing TIWCompressor (fixed)
  • Starting Fishfact demo gives an error
  • File download by ajax is not working anymore
  • Closing the modal dialog (TFrame) from Dialogs/Alerts gives a javascript error 'Cannot read property 'IWRelease' of undefined'. Can be that this was always the case. Not sure.
To get people using these 'new' pieces of IW a good demo would be an invaluable starting point.
Maybe a modified and working version of this demo can be published on GitHub.

Using IW15.0.13 ultimate
Can you please tell me your version of Delphi? Each Delphi version has it own "issues" specially with IWBoostrap.

I'll check the old demo from IWBoostrap repo and see how it goes.
Sorry forgot to mention: Delphi 10.1 Berlin
Please download the whole IWBoostrap package, including working demos from our site:

http://doanloads.atozed.com/intraweb/IWB...p_IW15.zip

All demos were tested. If you are building with IWBoostrap DCU files, please update the source folder with this version and use them to build your applications.
Super!

I don't have today but will look into this later this week. Thanks.
(10-04-2018, 09:00 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: Please download the whole IWBoostrap package, including working demos from our site:

http://doanloads.atozed.com/intraweb/IWB...p_IW15.zip

All demos were tested. If you are building with IWBoostrap DCU files, please update the source folder with this version and use them to build your applications.

You guys actually named the directory "doanloads.atozed. ..."  ?  Is it not supposed to be 'downloads...' ?
No. Its a typo in the message. Its downloads.

A simple effort of trying the link would have made that obvious.
(10-04-2018, 09:06 AM)jeroen.rottink Wrote: Super!

I don't have today but will look into this later this week. Thanks.

Hey -- don't use the Bootstrap 3 integration! Bootstrap 4 is so much better than 3 that you should use it. The conversion of the IW Bootstrap components to Bootstrap 4 is almost complete.

Loren
Excited for BS4 support. Smile
(11-10-2018, 05:23 PM)kudzu Wrote: Excited for BS4 support. Smile

Me too!!!