Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to deplow ISAPI to Azure web app?
Hi,

Maybe somebody know how to publish ISAPI dll to the Azure web app? - Exact instructions and which files I have to create and deploy? - I tried different solutions, but all of them doesn't work.

Thanks in advance.
I'm not sure ISAPI extensions (what IW ISAPI applications are) are supported in Azure. I've read that ISAPI Filters (Which is another type of application, which implements a different interface) are supported. This has to be investigated further before giving you any definitive response.
(08-30-2018, 10:45 PM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: I'm not sure ISAPI extensions (what IW ISAPI applications are) are supported in Azure. I've read that ISAPI Filters (Which is another type of application, which implements a different interface) are supported. This has to be investigated further before giving you any definitive response.

Hi Alexandre,

Can you check this out? - We are planning to use IntraWeb, but we also want to host the app on Azure without any VMs. Before final decision we want to be sure that it will work 100%. And I think we are not alone who can use this solution, this is why it will be great if you will provide step by step solution for deployment to Azure web app.
Even if not ISAPI - which other options do we have for Azure deployment?
When I'm trying to deploy like IwLib I have this error - https://www.dropbox.com/s/9jp7kroq2jnqbae/1.PNG?dl=0
Also there are no any info about solving this issue for Azure.
Because Delphi is native code, many of the Azure instances will not work.

To deploy to Azure you need an instance that allows native code, or a VPS. Even our ASP.NET deployment still needs the ability to load native code.
(08-31-2018, 03:37 PM)kudzu Wrote: Because Delphi is native code, many of the Azure instances will not work.

To deploy to Azure you need an instance that allows native code, or a VPS. Even our ASP.NET deployment still needs the ability to load native code.

Ty for the reply.

I'm not sure about "many Azure inctances" - I mean most popular solution - Azure App Service (shared web app). Is that 100% that Intraweb won't work with it?
(09-03-2018, 03:18 PM)sergey@txtmobiz.com Wrote:
(08-31-2018, 03:37 PM)kudzu Wrote: Because Delphi is native code, many of the Azure instances will not work.

Ty for the reply.

I'm not sure about "many Azure inctances" - I mean most popular solution - Azure App Service (shared web app). Is that 100% that Intraweb won't work with it?

Hi Sergey,

I'll do some investigation and see what options we have. I'll get back to you ASAP on this, OK?

Kind regards,
(09-04-2018, 08:57 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote:
(09-03-2018, 03:18 PM)sergey@txtmobiz.com Wrote:

Ty for the reply.

Hi Sergey,

I'll do some investigation and see what options we have. I'll get back to you ASAP on this, OK?

Kind regards,

Of course, it will be fantastic! Ty in advance.
Hi Alexandre,

Do you have any news?