Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IW 15.1 to 15.1.7
Hi,

I installed IW 15.17 on top of everything and get this error. What is wrong?
No error was quoted or attached.
Possibly this one? Alexandre thought it was down to 3rd party components, but I don't have any and previous upgrades have been. Installs OK on Seattle, but I get this in Rio.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Richard. In delphi Rio you have to update to the latest version, because problems with packages.
it was 15.1.5 to 15.1.7

But I can't supply an attachment. Illegal format?????????
What formats is valid?
Richard just posted a png OK.

But as JNP says, you need the latest Rio update as well as the DCU hotfix listed on Marco's blog.

Unfortunately EMBT goofed up the latest SP and instead of reissuing, added an additional hotfix.
(10-24-2019, 08:17 AM)RichardS Wrote: Possibly this one? Alexandre thought it was down to 3rd party components, but I don't have any and previous upgrades have been. Installs OK on Seattle, but I get this in Rio.

Actually you do.

You have IWBootstrap 3 and 4 installed. Remove all 3 packages from your IDE (IntraWeb, and 2 IW Boostrap) and reinstall IntraWeb, running the installer.
(10-23-2019, 01:45 PM)Mikael Nilsson Wrote: Hi,

I installed IW 15.17 on top of everything and get this error. What is wrong?

If you have TMS or CG Dev Tools packages, disable them, install IW and then rebuild them from sources.
(10-23-2019, 06:09 PM)kudzu Wrote: No error was quoted or attached.
No because the attacment was not acceptet. Wrong format. What is the valid formats?

/MN
(10-24-2019, 03:12 PM)kudzu Wrote: Richard just posted a png OK.

But as JNP says, you need the latest Rio update as well as the DCU hotfix listed on Marco's blog.

Unfortunately EMBT goofed up the latest SP and instead of reissuing, added an additional hotfix.
Marco's blog? Where ? How?