Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check this out! IntraWeb 15.2.0 is here!
Hi guys,

we have a new exciting release ready for you:

IntraWeb 15.2.0 is now available!

Among other things it brings:

- RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney support

- One of the most requested features of all times: Full AJAX (Async) render capability!   Cool

Check it out: https://www.atozed.com/2020/05/intraweb-15-2-0/

Plenty of new exciting stuff: https://www.atozed.com/2020/05/15-2-0-h/

This version is fully compatible with latests IW 15.1.x releases (not binary compatible though, of course). Just rebuild your application with zero code changes and it will behave exactly the same!

3rd party components (TMS, CG Dev Tools) must be recompiled but should require no source code changes either

Enjoy!   Big Grin
That looks like fun! Is the new Let's Encrypt magic certificate toy in there as well?

Dan
(05-27-2020, 02:08 AM)DanBarclay Wrote: That looks like fun!  Is the new Let's Encrypt magic certificate toy in there as well?

Dan

The stand alone tool is ready but not part of the install yet. Still deciding how it is going to be distributed... Hopefully soon
I recently installed v15.2 and now my modal windows do not work.

I use do do something like this:

FrameLinhaComentario := TIWFrameLinhaComentario.Create(Self);
FrameLinhaComentario.Titulo.Caption := 'Linha de comentário';
FrameLinhaComentario.LinhaComentario.Text := 'Some text';
FrameLinhaComentario.Parent := Self;

and now this is not working. Nothing happens when I hit a IWButton with this code.

Am i missing something?
Thanks
(05-28-2020, 01:17 PM)Comograma Wrote: I recently installed v15.2 and now my modal windows do not work.

I use do do something like this:

FrameLinhaComentario := TIWFrameLinhaComentario.Create(Self);
FrameLinhaComentario.Titulo.Caption := 'Linha de comentário';
FrameLinhaComentario.LinhaComentario.Text := 'Some text';
FrameLinhaComentario.Parent := Self;

and now this is not working. Nothing happens when I hit a IWButton with this code.

Am i missing something?
Thanks

Please create a test case showing the issue and submit it to alexandre [at] atozed dot com and I'll have a look
Sent a test case to Alexandre.
Just to say that the IWBSDemo, tab Dialogs/Alerts, when pressing button "Dinamically create modal dialog from TIWFrame", nothing happens.
(05-29-2020, 10:57 AM)Comograma Wrote: Sent a test case to Alexandre.
Just to say that the IWBSDemo, tab Dialogs/Alerts, when pressing button "Dinamically create modal dialog from TIWFrame", nothing happens.

I tested your application but seems that there is some other issue with bootstrap-dynamic-tabs.js

I couldn't make it work with any IW version
(05-30-2020, 11:31 PM)Alexandre Machado Wrote:

I tested your application but seems that there is some other issue with bootstrap-dynamic-tabs.js

Hi

I think there's a problem with tabcontrol in a form.

You just drop one and release the form, and get an AV.

Yes, that is true. I downgraded to v15.1.22, v15.1.20 and even v15.1.16 and did not work. But I am for sure that there was a version that this worked, just don't remind wich one.

(05-31-2020, 12:55 AM)Rolphy Reyes Wrote:

Hi

I think there's a problem with tabcontrol in a form.

You just drop one and release the form, and get an AV.
I removed the tabcontrol from the test case I made and the same thing happens, so, don't know if the problem is there, like you said.

I checked your project and there is no problem with the code (neither yours nor IntraWeb's). What you need to do for your demo to work is to change some properties:
In the ServerController:

Code:
JavaScriptOptions.RenderjQuery: = False; 
RenderAsyncEnabled: = False;

Add this to your ServerController.OnConfig event 

The RenderAsyncEnabled property is not published so it is not visible in the Object Inspector. It is public and must be changed in your code. 

RenderAsyncEnabled "turns off" the Async rendering of IntraWeb 15.2 leaves the "native" rendering of the IWBS components.

You can also change the RenderAsyncEnabled property on forms, individually, instead of doing it globally in ServerController.

Whenever RenderAsyncEnabled is False, rendering will work just like version 15.1

We updated the version history doc of this release to show this information as well.