Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15.1.1 Install Issue
After installing IW 15.1.1 on D 10.3.2 and running Delphi I get the following error:

"The procedure entry point @System@Classes@TFieldsCache@$bcctr$qqvr could not be located in dynamic link library C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\20.0\Bpl\Intraweb_15_D10_3.bpl"

What do I do to rectify this issue?

TIA
Left over parts of an older install.

Grab the cleaning tool from our download page and run it.
(07-25-2019, 01:21 PM)kudzu Wrote: Left over parts of an older install.

Grab the cleaning tool from our download page and run it.
I uninstalled IW, then run  remove tool (with a new download), manually checked for orphaned files, reinstalled 15.1.1 ... but the same errors...

I then uninstalled 15.1.1 and installed 15.0.24 and it is running without issue.

I am going to install D 10.3.2 over the weekend and will try to install IW 15.1.1 and report back after that.

Thanks
I took some time out and installed D 10.3.2 and then installed IW 15.1.1 and it is loading without issue
(07-25-2019, 03:03 AM)zsleo Wrote: After installing IW 15.1.1 on D 10.3.2 and running Delphi I get the following error:

"The procedure entry point @System@Classes@TFieldsCache@$bcctr$qqvr could not be located in dynamic link library C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\20.0\Bpl\Intraweb_15_D10_3.bpl"

TIA

This is another package which relies on IW. Do you have TMS/IW? If so, you need to rebuild it from sources.
(07-27-2019, 02:22 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote:
(07-25-2019, 03:03 AM)zsleo Wrote: After installing IW 15.1.1 on D 10.3.2 and running Delphi I get the following error:

TIA

This is another package which relies on IW. Do you have TMS/IW? If so, you need to rebuild it from sources.
No. I don't have TMS. I do have CGD. Anyway, the problem did not occur after updating to 10.3.2.
I have similar problem. I already uninstall 15.0.21 and search for all intraweb files and cleaned it. I have only rad 10.3.1 and I can't upgrade now. I have no TMS or other package using IW.
The install of 15.1.4 executes without problem.
After I start delphi, the intraweb packages are unmarked in the install packages list.
If I try mark it to activate I get the error "The procedure entry point @System@Classes@TFieldsCache@$bcctr$qqvr could not be located in dynamic link library C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\20.0\Bpl\Intraweb_15_D10_3.bpl"
The 15.0.21 version doesn't have this problem when installing.
Is possible the team fix it?
The issue here is NOT the IW package. It is some other package which is using IW.

If its not TMS or CGD, there is some package loaded that its trying to link to IntraWeb and is trying to link to a different version, probably 15.0.21 since that works for you.

Do you see IW components in the palette?
Also normally I think it shows which package is trying to load, or will at least disable it in the package list. Can you proceed then look at the package list and see which ones are disabled?

Are you loading IWBS package?
(09-04-2019, 03:45 PM)kudzu Wrote: The issue here is NOT the IW package. It is some other package which is using IW.

If its not TMS or CGD, there is some package loaded that its trying to link to IntraWeb and is trying to link to a different version, probably 15.0.21 since that works for you.

Do you see IW components in the palette?
No, Nothhing

(09-04-2019, 05:27 PM)kudzu Wrote: Also normally I think it shows which package is trying to load, or will at least disable it in the package list. Can you proceed then look at the package list and see which ones are disabled?

Are you loading IWBS package?
No, I have only fastreport and  teechart installed manually.
Here is the links of my package list showing the problem.
As I said I haven´t no other packages using IW.
As you can see, the intraweb packages are unmarked just after the installation. If I try to mark it to activate, I get that error.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/niv9xno7jl0s31...1.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vx1k8bvipsda0t...2.jpg?dl=0