Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 100,700
» Latest member: hay88com01
» Forum threads: 2,427
» Forum posts: 11,374

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 828 online users.
» 5 Member(s) | 820 Guest(s)
Applebot, Bing, Google, Kinggo9vncom, qingmatenfu1974, socolivezftv, spinsaharahungary, xoso66love

Latest Threads
KanBan like behaviour
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: lfeliz
9 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22
Reproducible IIS crash in...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
09-21-2026, 05:33 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 461
WebApplication.IP change ...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
09-21-2026, 05:31 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 518
Hook/callback to handle t...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Lenfors
09-08-2026, 09:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 366
The packages IW16.xx inc...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: hsbelli
09-03-2026, 11:46 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 737
Redirection issues with F...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: magosk
08-31-2026, 10:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 434
Source Code
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: magosk
08-31-2026, 08:11 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 939
TContenthandler requires ...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: valmeras
08-30-2026, 02:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 394
TIWjQDBGrid erratic behav...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
08-20-2026, 05:12 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 2,681
Change Language DataTable
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Rigoberto Mercedes
08-19-2026, 03:21 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 567

 
  Html files and French characters
Posted by: valmeras - 08-09-2020, 05:03 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (2)

I am using Intraweb 14.2.7 with Rad Studio (C++ Builder) 10.2.3
I use to create html files I load into my Intraweb application using IWText
If I open the html files, outside Intraweb, in Firefox for example, all French character appear correctly
But if I load them in Intraweb and run my application, they appear with weird characters.
Example: "Prénom" appears like that: Prénom
In my html files, I always includes the line below
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8">
What can be the reason ?

Print this item

  certmanager and http.sys ssl
Posted by: joel - 08-08-2020, 04:25 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - No Replies

Would it be possible to expand the iwCertificateManager to manage and deploy a ssl Let's Encrypt Certificate for http.sys?

Print this item

  How to select row with IWJQDBGrid
Posted by: softdev85 - 08-08-2020, 08:38 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (6)

Hello,

I try to found soluce for my problem

I want click on row and retreive information of all fields on this row.

But first is select row
With IWJQDBGrid when click on row i stay on last row

1 / how can i go to first row
2 / how can i go to select row

Thank's lot for your help
best regards

Print this item

  How to select dbgrid row by click
Posted by: softdev85 - 08-07-2020, 01:51 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (2)

Hello,
i don't arrive solve my problem,
i think is  simple,

just when i click on dbgrid select the row

thank's a lot for your help
best regards

Print this item

  IW DB GRID click retreive value
Posted by: softdev85 - 08-07-2020, 09:45 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (1)

Hello,
how i can retreive value on click on dbgrid  ?
and control button ?
best regards

Print this item

  Strange crash
Posted by: softdev85 - 08-06-2020, 05:32 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (7)

Hello,

i have build intraweb standalone apllication
i am on windows server 2019 datacenter,  with all patch for test
the server is not charged only one or 2 users.

the version is IW 15.2.10

once a day my software shutdown alone, with no reason !

my application is an stand alone .exe application,
start with admin right,
have all right in this directory
my server of test have 16GB memory , on ssd drive

Question,

What is best way for application

1 / standalone .exe
or
2/ service windows
or
3/ isapi solution

thank's for your help
best regards

Print this item

  JQDBGrid not working. What am I missing ?
Posted by: SorenJensen - 08-06-2020, 08:25 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (4)

Hi Guys,

I have (finally installed 10.4 Sidney and IW 15.2.10 and have made a simple test project (Stand Alone) to try out the IWJQDBGrid. Apart from putting components onto the unit1.form, the only property I have changed in the default files, is the ComInitalization in ServerController, which I have set to ciMultiTheraded.


On the unit1. form I have added an ADOConnection, an AdoQuery, a Datasource, a IWDBGrid and a IWJQDBGrid. Adoconnection is pointing to a local SQLEXpress database, and the table Varer (Items in Danish). I'v connected all components and added the SQL statement "select  varenr, varenavn from varer", and in the forms OnShow event, I execute AdoQuery.Open.

That's all. I'v attached a copy of the result screen (test1.jpg), where the top grid is the IWDBGrid, and the below is the IWJQDBGrid.

I hope someone can tell me what it is I'm missing, since the IWJQDBGrid is just saying Loading, where the IWDBGrid is showing the rows of the table.

I'v attached a zip file with all files in the project, except the exe-file.

Regards
Soren



Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   

.zip   Project1.zip (Size: 27.5 KB / Downloads: 3)
Print this item

  Start/Stop IW Server
Posted by: TPiotr - 08-05-2020, 05:29 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - No Replies

Hi,

To start the IW server I use:
IWStandAloneServer1.Start(TSaServerIndy);

How can I stop IW server or free?

In Indy it is very simple:
IdHTTPServer1.Active := False;

How to do it in IntraWeb?


Best Regards
Piotr

Print this item

  UserSession based ModalWindow
Posted by: tobenschain - 08-05-2020, 11:31 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (2)

I am trying to call a routine that works like windows' MessageDlg. My call to showMsg does not show modal window.

Code:
procedure TIWUserSession.WindowDoOnAsyncClick(Sender: TObject; EventParams: TStringList);
var
  BtnCaption: string;
begin
  if ModalWin.ButtonIndex >= 0 then begin
    BtnCaption := ModalWin.Buttons[ModalWin.ButtonIndex-1];
    // First ButtonIndex is 1, not 0
    BtnCaption := StringReplace(BtnCaption, '&', '', [rfReplaceAll]);
    WebApplication.ShowMessage('You clicked on button: ' + BtnCaption);
  end;
end;

Code:
procedure TIWUserSession.ShowRegion(const ATitle: string; ARegion: TIWRegion); // this routine is executed
begin
  with UserSession.ModalWin do begin
    Reset;
    Buttons.CommaText := '&OK,&Cancel';
    Title := ATitle;
    ContentElement := ARegion;
    OnAsyncClick := WindowDoOnAsyncClick;
    Show;
  end;
end;

Code:
procedure showMsg;
  ShowYNFormw := TShowYNForm.Create(WebApplication);
  UserSession.ShowRegion('test',ShowYNFormw IWRegion1);

Print this item

  IW 15.2.11 is out
Posted by: Alexandre Machado - 08-05-2020, 06:15 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (6)

Hi guys,

there is a new IW version ready: https://www.atozed.com/2020/08/intraweb-15-2-11/

Some important fixes if you are using IWBS3 or IWBS4 component sets. Also jQGrid fully capable of async rendering, which is cool!

Enjoy! Big Grin

Print this item