Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 101,654
» Latest member: leovegasdeutschland
» Forum threads: 2,428
» Forum posts: 11,381

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 1011 online users.
» 4 Member(s) | 1003 Guest(s)
Applebot, Bing, Google, Yandex, leovegasdeutschland, linkok33, pg99gifts, tipclub27org

Latest Threads
TContenthandler requires ...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: valmeras
10-02-2026, 04:14 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 451
KanBan like behaviour
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: MJS@mjs.us
10-01-2026, 09:21 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 226
TIWSummernote Issue
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Alexandre Machado
09-30-2026, 07:34 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 99
Reproducible IIS crash in...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
09-21-2026, 05:33 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 524
WebApplication.IP change ...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
09-21-2026, 05:31 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 599
How can I get started? Do...
Forum: CrossTalk General Discussion
Last Post: taggame
09-17-2026, 03:17 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 4,336
Hook/callback to handle t...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Lenfors
09-08-2026, 09:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 404
The packages IW16.xx inc...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: hsbelli
09-03-2026, 11:46 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 790
Redirection issues with F...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: magosk
08-31-2026, 10:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 459
Source Code
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: magosk
08-31-2026, 08:11 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 1,007

 
  THandlers and Menu
Posted by: matija - 07-30-2021, 08:30 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (3)

Used HTML template.

My form add to ServerController with:
THandlers.Add('', 'MainForm', TContentForm.Create(TMyMainForm));

THandlers.Add('', 'Form1', TContentForm.Create(TMyForm1));
THandlers.Add('', 'Form2', TContentForm.Create(TMyForm2));

Link with:
http://localhost/form1
http://localhost/form2

Delphi generation my links (<a href="">Linki1</a>) to mastertemplate.html in {%MyMenu%}.

MyMenu.Caption:
<ul>
    <li><a href="form1">Form 1</a></li>
      <li><a href="form2">Form 2</a></li>

</ul>

How do i get my link from THandels to href?

<li><a href="' + IWServerController.THandels[1] + '">Form 1</a></li> !!!!

Print this item

  jQuery used by the application is vulnerable to C VE-2012-6708 and C VE-2015-9251
Posted by: pgnair - 07-28-2021, 10:02 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (4)

Getting another vulnerability - Using Known Vulnerable Components

The version of jQuery used by the application is vulnerable to C VE-2015-9251

<script type="text/javascript" src="/$/js/IWLib__1837908247.js"></script>

I checked this JQuery and the version what using in the IW is 1.12.4 only. I think what they are expecting is 3.4 or above

Here I am attaching the screen shot. I am using the IW version 15.2.27.

Print this item

  subfolder in Templates folder
Posted by: raulevm - 07-26-2021, 02:12 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (2)

Good morning...
  I am using HTML templates and it has been working in the traditional way with the "Templates" and "wwwroot" folders. I would like to know if it is possible to create subfolders inside the "Templates" folder to sort the HTML files by categories. Is it possible to create subfolders inside the "Templates" folder or do I have to put all the .html files in the same folder? This does not work for me:

IWTemplateProcessorHTML1.Templates.Default = pages/profile/overview.html

The folder "pages" is inside the folder "Templates".

How to proceed in these cases in general ?. I am using IntraWeb 15.2.32 with Delphi 10.4.2, thanks in advance.



Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Print this item

  IntraWeb 15.2.33 is out!
Posted by: Alexandre Machado - 07-25-2021, 06:01 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (1)

Hi guys,

there is a new update available, IntraWeb version 15.2.33. 

https://www.atozed.com/2021/07/intraweb-15-2-33/

Enjoy!  Big Grin

Print this item

  How to change the active element on the form.
Posted by: Сергей Александрович - 07-22-2021, 09:51 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (20)

There is a desire to press the Enter key to go to the next information input field.
The option with event processing does not work.

procedure TfmPayTovarEd.edKOLAsyncKeyPress(Sender: TObject;
  EventParams: TStringList);
var
mValue  : String;
begin
  mValue := EventParams.Values['which'];
  if EventParams.Values['which'] = '13' then
  begin
    ActiveControl := edEDIZM;
    Self.Refresh;
  end;
end;


In Delphi, I constantly use the "ActiveControl := edEDIZM;" And for some reason it doesn't work in IW. Can you tell me how to do this?

Print this item

  IWMemo in template
Posted by: matija - 07-21-2021, 05:32 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (1)

I work with HTML templates.

<div class="container-fluid">  
   <div class="row">               
         <div class="col-md-2">
             {%MyListBox%}           
         </div>               
         <div class="col-md-10">
             {%MyMemo%}
         </div>                    
   </div>
</div>


i want the width (100%) and heigth (100%) MyMemo to be relative to the column?

Print this item

  Invalid transaction handle when idle > 10 min
Posted by: StephanM - 07-20-2021, 03:14 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (5)

I just migrated an ISAPI app to a new server.
On this new Win 2019 Server, if I leave that app idle for more than 10 minutes, when I get back to it and click a button I get:

Error details:
Exception message : invalid transaction handle (expecting explicit transaction start)
Depending on the error condition, it might be possible to restart the application.
Exception class : TDBXError

Any ideas?

C++Builder 10.3 Update 3
IntraWeb 15.2.3

I've checked that  TIWServerController::SessionTimeout = 30 ;
On the IIS App Pool, Idle Timeout = 35

The same app does not have this problem on the previous server; but I don't know if that means it's a server setting.
Thanks for your input.

Print this item

  External JavaScript alerts
Posted by: pgnair - 07-19-2021, 06:46 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (7)

We migrated one of our project from 14 to 15 two months back, done a quarterly audit last week and  there is one vulnerability -  Suspicious Change -    Found External JavaScript alerts


Detail:
We detected suspicious change in the code.The URL header may be changed by an external entity. If this change is authentic then you can neutralize it.

the only change what we done is IW14 it was running as Standlaone exe, in IW15 it is running as a standalone service.

Here I am attaching the details. What could be the issue please? Please advise



Attached Files
.docx   Alerts.docx (Size: 15.15 KB / Downloads: 11)
Print this item

  Detecting Memory Leaks in Delphi applications using FastMM 4
Posted by: Alexandre Machado - 07-19-2021, 05:34 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - No Replies

Here is a new blog post, exploring how to use FastMM 4 to find and fix memory leaks in Delphi applications (not only IntraWeb apps)

https://www.atozed.com/2021/07/detecting...-fastmm-4/

Enjoy (and more importantly *use it*)  Big Grin

Print this item

  TIWjQDBGrid changing UI
Posted by: Comograma - 07-15-2021, 03:51 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (36)

I have this issue wich I think is a bug.
I have a simple form in Bootstrap 3 and all is ok until I add a TIWjQDBGrid component on it.
As can be seen on the attached images, img01 is correct like it should, but img02 is not. The buttons are not flat as img01. 
They are kind of with some elevation.

Anyone with this?


Ok, if I change TIWjQDBGrid.UI from uiBootstrap (default) to uiJQuery, everything works as it should.
Is this normal behaviour?



Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
Print this item