Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 101,446
» Latest member: s666observer
» Forum threads: 2,428
» Forum posts: 11,381

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 915 online users.
» 1 Member(s) | 909 Guest(s)
Applebot, Bing, Facebook, Google, Yandex, s666observer

Latest Threads
TContenthandler requires ...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: valmeras
Yesterday, 04:14 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 438
KanBan like behaviour
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: MJS@mjs.us
10-01-2026, 09:21 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 177
TIWSummernote Issue
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Alexandre Machado
09-30-2026, 07:34 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 76
Reproducible IIS crash in...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
09-21-2026, 05:33 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 504
WebApplication.IP change ...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
09-21-2026, 05:31 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 573
How can I get started? Do...
Forum: CrossTalk General Discussion
Last Post: taggame
09-17-2026, 03:17 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 4,324
Hook/callback to handle t...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Lenfors
09-08-2026, 09:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 399
The packages IW16.xx inc...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: hsbelli
09-03-2026, 11:46 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 778
Redirection issues with F...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: magosk
08-31-2026, 10:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 456
Source Code
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: magosk
08-31-2026, 08:11 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 997

 
  IDE Debugger not working
Posted by: Comograma - 07-15-2021, 09:34 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (8)

For some time that I'm to report this.
I have many code, many .pas files that the debugger do not work at all.
For instance, if I mark a certain line break, let's suppose, line #10, the debugger never reachs that line, never break on that line. For that to work, I must mark a line break, 4 ou 5 lines above, I that way it will break there, wich is very annoying and confusing. Some times on a short procedure, it will will break or stop at a line after the end of that procedure.

Anyone with this issue?

Print this item

  CBuilder IW Sample
Posted by: carlos_el_austriaco - 07-13-2021, 01:02 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (4)

Hello everyone,

I am new to IW and tried to understand the Delphi IWBSDemo, but I do CBuilder since ever and would need a similar sample project in c++.
I search since days around to find one that has a VCL Form as base, as in the IWBSDemo (Fish Facts), where I could place some user interface to manage some
stuff the VCL way.

any help verry welcome

un saludo
Carlos

Print this item

  ISAPI Version
Posted by: matija - 07-09-2021, 12:29 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (2)

Property Product Version/Version Info from ISAPI DLL file/Delphi project (Project1.exe/Project1.dll) i would like to show in IWlabel?

Print this item

  ISAPI application stop responds
Posted by: a.palladino - 07-08-2021, 05:25 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (7)

Hi,
when the number of users grows, my application no longer responds, no longer allows access, then by reset iis everything works, I use free and nil at every form closure;
why  the memory allocated by the IIS worker process grows continuously ? Has anyone had this problem and how was it fixed?
thank you

Print this item

  Intraweb for Rest API POST - Image file
Posted by: brsoft - 07-06-2021, 10:33 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (2)

Hi Alexandre!

PostDataDemo works well with xml and json files.
However, I could not resolve the transfer of image files (jpg).

The error is caused by aRequest.Files.Count = 0
I tried to set the Content-Type (client sent it the same way):
- RegisterContentType('image/jpeg');
- RegisterContentType('application/octet-stream');

Other server applications can receive images from this client application.

Can you help?

Thanks.

Regards
Robert

Print this item

  IntraWeb 15.2.32 is out!
Posted by: Alexandre Machado - 07-05-2021, 08:53 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (1)

Hi guys,

there is a new update 15.2.32 available for download.

Serious parallel performance enhancement for applications under heavy load!   Cool

Enjoy!  Big Grin

Print this item

  Problem with SA http.sys and SSL
Posted by: robAgencySoftware - 07-02-2021, 06:39 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (2)

Hello!

I'm converting my older Intraweb version 14 standalone application to 15 (http.sys) standalone. I eventually got it running in non secure mode. I'm trying to run with SSL, but I'm having trouble. There's something I'm missing, so as an experiment I started a new http.sys standalone project. I followed the example here: 
https://doc.atozed.com/en/iw15/develop/c...-intraweb/ However I noticed it doesn't seem to mention setting it up to support SSL.

So to try it, I'm calling WebApplication->SwitchToSecure() from IWServerControllerBaseNewSession. I've got the openSSL files in the output dir (libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll). I'm doing the same thing I was doing before under version 14. Additionally, I'm following the instructions on: 
https://www.atozed.com/intraweb/certmana...lications/ 
to create a self signed cert. Then, I'm running the Intraweb GUI, and clicking a browser button. If I don't call SwitchToSecure, I get my 'Hello World!" test form. If I do call SwitchToSecure, I get the "This site can't be reached" error message. I also get a strange resulting URL with a string or random characters appended to it. 

What am I missing? I haven't found much searching the forum for getting SSL working under http.sys. In the Intraweb v14 (which I assume is Indy), I had no trouble running under SSL.

Is there any instructions or threads out there someone can point me to about getting a stand alone http.sys app running in secure mode?

I'd appreciate any ideas, or rebukes if I'm just being dumb and missing the obvious.

Print this item

  Intraweb 15 bug: event SetText never triggered
Posted by: ScottB - 06-29-2021, 01:22 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (7)

Hi,



After upgrading from IntraWeb 14 to IntraWeb 15.2.25/15.2.30 and 15.2.31 we encountered an (for us critical) issue with IWDBEdit controls. The SetText event is no longer triggered when the value is set. We traced the bug to the IWDBStdCtrls unit in the procedure TIWDBEdit.SetValue(const AValue: string) as shown in the image (diff between left: IW14.1.14 and right: IW15.2.31).



The fix is to change the marked line to: LField.Text := LValue;


Can this be fixed in the next release?




Regards,

Scott



Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Print this item

  Long delays with IE11 after upgrade v15 upgrade
Posted by: Lee Cubinski - 06-29-2021, 01:17 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (1)

I recently upgraded from a v14 version to 15.2.27 and have encountered one issue that is really stumping me. Our main landing page has a locate account button that finds an account in about 4 seconds processing time thru Chrome and Edge but takes 15 seconds in IE11.
I cannot find anything in the code or in Fiddler callback statistics. Its almost like everything is done processing and its just taking a nap before refreshing the page. Has anyone encountered this behavior and remediated?
Sadly, I have clients that need to stay on IE11 for awhile longer.

Print this item

  Form close query
Posted by: Comograma - 06-28-2021, 01:10 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (5)

Is it possible to query to close a form?
When I'm trying to do that when a user clicks on a button to close a form, he's queried about it, i.g., if he realy wanna close that form because of, for instance, the obligatoriness of certain mandatory fields.
In my case, I'm talking about a modal form.

Print this item