Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IntraWeb 15.0.11 is out!
This is what I just read in the other thread today:

>> Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! I've installed the latest version (15.0.11) and it works like a charm!

IW 15.0.11 was beta tested by other uses before being released and no problems like these were detected at all. There must be some external factor involved which is not common to other user.

Can one of you guys send a complete demo application showing this issue? Any Delphi version is OK, as long as it *only uses IW components*

.zip   IWLoginRedirectTest.zip (Size: 6.66 KB / Downloads: 1) Hi Alexandre,

I took one of my test projects from 2016 (I think I may have sent it to you at some point), opened it with 15.0.10 and compiled and run it successfully. Then I uninstalled 15.0.10 and installed 15.0.11. When I open the project I get several errors like this: "Error reading UserNameEdit.TabOrder: List index out of bounds (646279144)". After choosing "Ignore" for all errors, I can see that all controls now have the same TabOrder value (12968 in this case, I saw negative numbers in some other case). I attach the project as it was before opening it in 15.0.11. A note: I am using Delphi XE7.

Best regards

Magnus Oskarsson
(09-13-2018, 04:01 PM)rmunoz Wrote: Hello Alexandre,

The error is not related to CGDevTools (I uninstall it and the error remains), maybe TMS IW, but I recompile it after install IW 15.0.11, and is the same version that i used without errors with IW15.0.10.

I have the same problem that magosk and JuergenS.

Thanks,
Ricardo

(09-13-2018, 02:44 PM)UdoBausch Wrote: Hello Alexandre,
I have upgraded the IW-Source-Code from last Verston V14 to V15.0.11
During compilation I get Errormessage from

From IWGLobal i get:
[dcc32 Fataler Fehler] IWGlobal.pas(84): F2051 Unit IWKlooch wurde mit einer unterschiedlichen Version von IWException.EIWInvalidKey compiliert

Deleting IWGlobal.pas from my Project – uses automatically an old Version of IWGlobal.pas – but same Errormessage

how to continue ?
Thank you
Udo Bausch

Hi Udo,

I'm not sure, but it seems you have problems with your IW license, IW15 requires a new license key.

Regards,
Ricardo
Hello Ricardo

I found the problem - It is not a problem with new licensing - the reason was a Path to Library left from the old V14 installation - this was not deleted from IW-V15-Installtion-procedure. Becaus of delphies search order I got a mix between V14 and V15.

Kind regards,
Udo
Hi,

this is the example i used, complied with Delphi XE6.

JuergenS

Attached Files
.zip   App1.zip (Size: 53.59 KB / Downloads: 3)
(09-14-2018, 02:18 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: This is what I just read in the other thread today:

>> Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!  I've installed the latest version (15.0.11) and it works like a charm!

IW 15.0.11 was beta tested by other uses before being released and no problems like these were detected at all. There must be some external factor involved which is not common to other user.

Can one of you guys send a complete demo application showing this issue? Any Delphi version is OK, as long as it *only uses IW components*

Hello Alexandre,
I am happy to tell, that I solved my Problem with upgrade to V15.0.11
Reason was: I found 2 entries for IW-Library-path - the first one pointing to V14 and the second one pointing to V15
- it would be nice if you add a feature to Install-procedure deleting old path

an othe minor Problem:
in Source code you deliver ..\core\IWCompGrids.new.pas and ..\core\IWCompGrids.pas
- IWCompGrid.new gives me Error message
- I delete this File - now compilation is OK
- but I think it's usefull to look wich one is the realy newest

Thank you and have a nice day
Udo

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-14-2018, 02:18 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: This is what I just read in the other thread today:

>> Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!  I've installed the latest version (15.0.11) and it works like a charm!

Hi Alexandre,

IW15.0.11 works very well with C++Builder 10.2.3.

Thank you
JuergenS
Hi Alexandre,

I try with examples (the new TreeView example, and old examples) and I had the TabOrder error on all in all the forms that I opened. Even more, I create a new project and all IWComponent that I add to the form had the same TabOrder value (12968).

All that happens with Delphi XE7.

I did similar test with Delphi 10.2 without problems.

TIA,
Ricardo
Delphi XE2
Windows XP

After thorough cleaning of everything related to Intraweb and new installation of version 15.0.11, the same problem persists in a new or old project.
TabOrder value 12968
I'll test the provided projects in XE2 and XE7 (at least) and see how it goes. I'll keep you guys informed.

If anything is found a patch will be provided ASAP.

Kind regards
I can confirm that the issue exists in some compilers. A very weird issue which still needs more investigation to be fully understood.

It happens due to some failure when certain methods are marked with the "inline" keyword. Seems that, somehow, the generated code is not correct - only in certain compilers (latest Delphi 10.2 works just fine).

We are releasing a new version 15.0.12 today which fixes this issue