Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OCR with IW or CGD
Does anyone one know of an OCR component suite that will work with IW or GCD Tools

I have a image of a printed label that I want to OCR capture the text from.

TIA
I have used the OCR addon for this product: ImageEn, Image Display and Editing Library for Delphi, C++ Builder and .NET successfully with IW.
(07-29-2022, 10:33 AM)MJS@mjs.us Wrote: I have used the OCR addon for this product: ImageEn, Image Display and Editing Library for Delphi, C++ Builder and .NET successfully with IW.

Do you mind sharing how you used the Win 32 GUI interface in the browser to allow the user to select sections of the image to OCR

TIA
(07-29-2022, 07:52 PM)zsleo Wrote:
(07-29-2022, 10:33 AM)MJS@mjs.us Wrote: I have used the OCR addon for this product: ImageEn, Image Display and Editing Library for Delphi, C++ Builder and .NET successfully with IW.

Do you mind sharing how you used the Win 32 GUI interface in the browser to allow the user to select sections of the image to OCR

TIA

I use the <canvas> tag for the interface.  The user selects a rectangle over the image and I pass the coordinates back to the server via a callback function.
Thanks