Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bug in IWjQDBGrid
I have this situation with a simple IWjQDBGrid that do not show anything when the application is running as a Windows service rather than an application.
I attached a simple case.
When the application is running as an application, the data in the is showed ok.
When the application is running as a Windows service, the is not showed and the message Loading stays on the screen.
There is something in here.

Also the grid has a column with a date datatype and if I set the second grid's column datatype to dtText, the dates are presented just fine, but when I change datatype to idDate, the dates are presented incorrectly. Something in here also.


Attached Files
.zip (Size: 746.42 KB / Downloads: 2)
I'll give it a go and let you know the results.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)