Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I cannot install the old version
I have a purchased license with source codes. I need to reinstall on a new computer, but I cannot install because some files cannot be downloaded.

I need this version 15.2.15 so there are edits in the source code. But I can't install.
Please provide more information. "I can't install" is far from descriptive nor is "some files". Please be specific.
Photo 
(12-16-2021, 09:27 PM)kudzu Wrote: Please provide more information. "I can't install" is far from descriptive nor is "some files". Please be specific.

The download mechanism for some reason doesnt work on some PCs in older installs. We changed the method to work better in later versions.

For now deselect the optional components to install. You can download them manually separately later if you need them.
As Kudzu mentioned above, just uncheck the optional components when installing and install normally.

You don't need the optional components unless you are creating an IW application based on IWBootstrap. If that's the case, please drop me an email (Alexandre at atozed dot com) and I'll point you the direct download link.

Cheers