Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TIWTabControl Multiline
Hi,

i recently updated fromIW14 to IW15. Most of the problems i could solve, but for one i did not found a solution. One of my Applications uses a TIWTabControl. With IW14 it was possible to have a Multiline Tabrow easyly by adding a <br /> the last Page Title of a row. Next Page Title then started on the next row. But same code with IW15 didnt work anymore. The HTML for the TabControl seems to be the same as before. For example code created with IW15 (<br /> behind Seite 88):

<div CLASS="IWTABCONTROL1CSS" ID="IWTABCONTROL1"><div class="IWTABCONTROL1CSS-ROW"><span class="IWTABCONTROL1CSS-ACTIVE-TAB" id="PAGETITLE_IP0">Seite 66</span><span class="IWTABCONTROL1CSS-INACTIVE-TAB" id="PAGETITLE_IP1">Gruppen</span><span class="IWTABCONTROL1CSS-INACTIVE-TAB" id="PAGETITLE_IP2">Seite 777</span><span class="IWTABCONTROL1CSS-INACTIVE-TAB" id="PAGETITLE_IP3">Haus 1</span><span class="IWTABCONTROL1CSS-INACTIVE-TAB" id="PAGETITLE_IP4">Seite 10</span><span class="IWTABCONTROL1CSS-INACTIVE-TAB" id="PAGETITLE_IP5">Haus 22</span><span class="IWTABCONTROL1CSS-INACTIVE-TAB" id="PAGETITLE_IP6">Seite 88<br /></span><span id="PAGETITLE_IP7" style="display: none">---</span><span class="IWTABCONTROL1CSS-INACTIVE-TAB" id="PAGETITLE_IP8">Seite 99</span><span class="IWTABCONTROL1CSS-INACTIVE-TAB" id="PAGETITLE_IP9">Seite 11</span><span class="IWTABCONTROL1CSS-INACTIVE-TAB" id="PAGETITLE_IP10">Seite 12</span><span class="IWTABCONTROL1CSS-INACTIVE-TAB" id="PAGETITLE_IP11">Seite 8</span></div><form onSubmit="return FormDefaultSubmit();">

And same from IW14:

<div CLASS="IWTABCONTROL1CSS" ID="IWTABCONTROL1"><div class="IWTABCONTROL1CSS-ROW"><span class="IWTABCONTROL1CSS-ACTIVE-TAB" id="PAGETITLE_IP0">Seite 66</span><span class="IWTABCONTROL1CSS-INACTIVE-TAB" id="PAGETITLE_IP1">Gruppen</span><span class="IWTABCONTROL1CSS-INACTIVE-TAB" id="PAGETITLE_IP2">Seite 777</span><span class="IWTABCONTROL1CSS-INACTIVE-TAB" id="PAGETITLE_IP3">Haus 1</span><span class="IWTABCONTROL1CSS-INACTIVE-TAB" id="PAGETITLE_IP4">Seite 10</span><span class="IWTABCONTROL1CSS-INACTIVE-TAB" id="PAGETITLE_IP5">Haus 22</span><span class="IWTABCONTROL1CSS-INACTIVE-TAB" id="PAGETITLE_IP6">Seite 88<br /></span><span id="PAGETITLE_IP7" style="display: none">---</span><span class="IWTABCONTROL1CSS-INACTIVE-TAB" id="PAGETITLE_IP8">Seite 99</span><span class="IWTABCONTROL1CSS-INACTIVE-TAB" id="PAGETITLE_IP9">Seite 11</span><span class="IWTABCONTROL1CSS-INACTIVE-TAB" id="PAGETITLE_IP10">Seite 12</span><span class="IWTABCONTROL1CSS-INACTIVE-TAB" id="PAGETITLE_IP11">Seite 8</span></div><form onSubmit="return FormDefaultSubmit();">

Has anyone an idea how to create a linebreak or multiline Tabcontrol with IW15 ?

Thanks in advance

Carsten
Last but not least, i found a solution.
Instead of adding a <br /> to the Pagetitle i've found to add a </span><br /><span>. This will bring back the Linebreak in the title row also with IW15.
Thanks for letting us know that you solved it.