Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error: No bindings defined for HTTP and HTTPS
Just updated from 15.18 to 15.20.

Rebuilt an HSYS application and on running the app I am getting "Error: No bindings defined for HTTP and HTTPS"

IP and ports are loaded from an ini file.

Huh Help will be appreciated
Where are you loading the settings from an ini file?

"rebuilt" - as a different type? or as http.sys?
Rebuilt as HSYS

Setting in: IWServerControllerBaseConfig
I don't see anything that can cause this.

What happens if you set a fixed port number (try something like 8080 or 8088) in the ServerController.OnConfig event?

Does it start? Any chance that your INI file is not being loaded correctly or setting an invalid port value?
Alexandre,

The IP and Port are being correctly set from the INI file.

I also tried by hard wiring the setting at design time (... many different port) and not using the INI settings without success.

I also disabled firewall and anti-virus.

I don't this it should be interfering but I will try debugging with CGD source.

TIA

Zane
Are you able to deploy Guess or a simple app OK on HTTP.sys?
(11-26-2020, 12:14 AM)zsleo Wrote: Alexandre,

The IP and Port are being correctly set from the INI file.

I also tried by hard wiring the setting at design time (... many different port) and not using the INI settings without success.

I also disabled firewall and anti-virus.

I don't this it should be interfering but I will try debugging with CGD source.

TIA

Zane

I suggest you download one of the Http.sys demos from our Github repo and try it out, or create a new Http.sys application from scratch using the application wizard and see what you get.
We have several Http.sys applications built with latest 15.2.20 and they all work as expected.
I have sent a number of emails to your accounts about my renewed subscription and your payment processor failed transactions.

Can somebody please have a look and respond to me.

TIA
The 20th was the Saturday before Christmas, but all your emails should have been followed up yesterday (Monday). Are they still pending a response?
(12-22-2020, 07:45 PM)kudzu Wrote: The 20th was the Saturday before Christmas, but all your emails should have been followed up yesterday (Monday). Are they still pending a response?

Thanks, and I have just responded to that email.