<div class="row">
         <div class="col">  
              {%OSMap%}
        </div>
    </div>
</div>

Config MapOptions is Ok.
RenderStatus, RenderVisible, RenderZIndex = true ... other false;
This isn't enough info for us to be able to assist. Can you make a ready to run project which demonstrates the problem? It can be a single/page form and the less it contains the better.
(06-19-2019, 02:47 PM)kudzu Wrote: This isn't enough info for us to be able to assist. Can you make a ready to run project which demonstrates the problem? It can be a single/page form and the less it contains the better.

Sample in attachment. OSMap Visible without template!

Attached Files
.zip   Sample5.zip (Size: 59.56 KB / Downloads: 4)
Hi Matija, your demo missing TTIWWebOSMaps.
(06-26-2019, 02:28 PM)Jose Nilton Pace Wrote: Hi Matija, your demo missing TTIWWebOSMaps.
Obviously is problem in Delphi 10.2 (Intraweb 15.0.23) and TTIWWebOSMaps. Restart project remove this component. In download new version and i tried again install. Error package 'Intraweb' not found...
Please modify and repost the project. As I stated before:

" Can you make a ready to run project "

The reason for READY TO RUN is simple. We have a lot of users to support. If we have to guess and mess around with every project it takes a lot of time and also can lead to unintended changes. Please make a READY TO RUN project and we will be happy to look at your issue.
(06-27-2019, 02:50 PM)kudzu Wrote: Please modify and repost the project. As I stated before:

" Can you make a ready to run project "

The reason for READY TO RUN is simple. We have a lot of users to support. If we have to guess and mess around with every project it takes a lot of time and also can lead to unintended changes. Please make a READY TO RUN project and we will be happy to look at your issue.
 I hope now component inside! Exe not include because zip too large. Include also screenshot.

Attached Files
.zip   Sample5a.zip (Size: 116.58 KB / Downloads: 4)