Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there having another compiled OpenSSL ?
Same here.  Cleared the caches on Edge, Chrome, FireFox and site does not get past loading animation.

Console shows:
main.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
(12-04-2020, 05:55 PM)ioan Wrote: For me doesn't work on FireFox either. Same problem, stuck in loading animation.

Still working fine for me, I just tried it right now. Is it the whole site that is having trouble, or just particular pages? What version of FireFox are you using? I'm using 83.0.

(12-04-2020, 07:24 PM)rlebeau Wrote:
(12-04-2020, 05:55 PM)ioan Wrote: For me doesn't work on FireFox either. Same problem, stuck in loading animation.

Still working fine for me, I just tried it right now.  Is it the whole site that is having trouble, or just particular pages?  What version of FireFox are you using?  I'm using 83.0.

Now works in all browsers. Previously it didn't work for me (couldn't load main page) in Firefox 83.0 (64-bit) or other browsers.
It may have been an issue with the CDNs caching old content after I performed the updates.
The Indy web site is work. Thanks kudzu.
I just want to check is there having updated. The link of manual respone "Oops! That page can’t be found.".
Just know that there haven't updated compiled OpenSSL. Dosen't matter.