Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Label and Tables
You will need to be more specific as to exactly what you want to do so that we have full questions and we don't have to question the questions please.
(04-09-2019, 06:15 PM)kudzu Wrote: You will need to be more specific as to exactly what you want to do so that we have full questions and we don't have to question the questions please.

Okay, so I will write all that I can right now.

So, I am working on a company which have a lab, in that lab they do tests to the products. They use excel in that lab, but my boss wants to get an intraweb to a database, because it is easier to order and to consult. In that way, they have a table which looks like this:

I need to do something which looks like this, how can I do it/is it possible to do so? (26 cells)
Yes. You can use the grid or db grid to do this and you have full control over the cells. If using a DBgrid, you can use Delphi's calculated fields to provide the extra info you desire.
(04-10-2019, 03:00 PM)kudzu Wrote: Yes. You can use the grid or db grid to do this and you have full control over the cells. If using a DBgrid, you can use Delphi's calculated fields to provide the extra info you desire.

So how should I do it?
There are demos that show both Grid and DBGrid usage.

If you use a DBGrid and a calculated field, calculated fields have been around since Delphi 1.0 in the mid 90s and are well documented.