Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 101,181
» Latest member: sobhakismatpur
» Forum threads: 2,428
» Forum posts: 11,380

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 926 online users.
» 4 Member(s) | 919 Guest(s)
Applebot, Bing, Google, nohu90ski1, ph4444netph, Rabona, sobhakismatpur

Latest Threads
KanBan like behaviour
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: MJS@mjs.us
Yesterday, 09:21 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 116
TIWSummernote Issue
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Alexandre Machado
09-30-2026, 07:34 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 56
Reproducible IIS crash in...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
09-21-2026, 05:33 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 492
WebApplication.IP change ...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
09-21-2026, 05:31 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 553
How can I get started? Do...
Forum: CrossTalk General Discussion
Last Post: taggame
09-17-2026, 03:17 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 4,306
Hook/callback to handle t...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Lenfors
09-08-2026, 09:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
The packages IW16.xx inc...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: hsbelli
09-03-2026, 11:46 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 764
Redirection issues with F...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: magosk
08-31-2026, 10:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 449
Source Code
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: magosk
08-31-2026, 08:11 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 977
TContenthandler requires ...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: valmeras
08-30-2026, 02:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 415

 
  Fulgan OpenSSL libraries : prohibited access
Posted by: controlhorus - 06-12-2020, 11:10 PM - Forum: Indy - Replies (7)

Hello

I updated my Delphi 2009 from Indy 10.2.5 to Indy 10.6.2.0
I am using OpenSSL libraries version 1.0.2o.
I have tried to access https://indy.fulgan.com/SSL/Archive/ and I get this error:
You don't have permission to access /SSL/Archive/ on this server.
Are rhe dlls available on any other site?

My initial problem:
I have been using these libraries to connect to several servers.
Now I am trying to connect to a new https site who gives me Connection reset by peer on SSL Client hello packet sended.
I forced TLSv1.2 and CipherList only with the Cipher Postman uses, but it still does not work.

Thanks and good health 

Print this item

  How to Format IWEdit
Posted by: Rolphy Reyes - 06-12-2020, 02:51 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (4)

Hi!

Since IW 15.1.11 the IWEdit acquired many features by the new property DataType.  This property has the stDate as option.

How can I ensure the format of the IWEdit?

I would like that the IWEdit always has the date format 'dd/mm/yyyy' no matter the browser or dispositive the user use to open the application.

How can I achieve that?

Print this item

Exclamation IntraWeb 15.2.2 Install error
Posted by: raulevm - 06-11-2020, 02:19 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (8)

Hello, I have RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney and IntraWeb 15.2.2 evaluation version (clean installation, notebook formatted with Windows 10 version 2004). When you ask me for the license I leave the box blank, but I press the save button and it prompts the error message, attached photograph. I have to press the close button and so I can work with the evaluation version, thanks



Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Print this item

  TLS 1.1 and higher
Posted by: I.Igor - 06-10-2020, 01:13 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (1)

Hello.
I am currently using Delphi 2007 + IntraWeb 11 (11.0.65) + Indy 10 (10.6.2.0).
Recently, Google Chrome began to issue a warning for my site, "Not secure." I think that this is due to the fact that TLS 1.0 is used, and for Google Chrome it is necessary TLS 1.1 or TLS 1.2 or TLS 1.3.

What do I need to do so that my program can work with these new protocols?



Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Print this item

  jQGrid demo live
Posted by: Alexandre Machado - 06-10-2020, 12:22 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (8)

Hi guys:

the first simple demo showing IWjQGrid and IWjQDBGrid live (another IW Http.sys application). More will follow soon, showing other features:

http://intraweb.net.br/NewGrids/

Source code on github: https://github.com/Atozed/IntraWeb/tree/...phi/jQGrid

Enjoy!  Smile

Print this item

  Updated ContentHandlersDemo
Posted by: Alexandre Machado - 06-10-2020, 05:16 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - No Replies

Hi guys,

another demo has been updated, showing a new feature in IW 15.2.2 (root content handler). 

Let me first give you a short description of what this application does. 

Some developers don't "see" anything special when running this demo. The key point here is not in the page itself, but in the address bar of the browser while you run it.

Each form has its own URL. The whole navigation is done via URL redirection and editing the address bar directly works as expected.

Complete applications can be built like that, which work and behave exactly as a static web site. 

Please notice that the extension I used for the addresses in this project was .HTML, but actually anything could be used (even .ASPX Tongue  ) or no extension at all

Demo source code is here: https://github.com/Atozed/IntraWeb/tree/...ntHandlers

Enjoy!   Smile

Print this item

  Regarding IntraWeb 15.2 Demos
Posted by: Alexandre Machado - 06-09-2020, 08:54 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - No Replies

There are 2 new demos available showing new IW 15.2 features. Today, the RenderAsync functionality. More demos coming soon.

These demos require IW 15.2.2+ to work correctly:

1) Shows how to create (and destroy/recreate) several controls on the fly during async requests (including complex ones like IWGrid & TabControl):

https://github.com/Atozed/IntraWeb/tree/...syncRender

The above demo can be found online here (a nice IW Http.sys application): http://intraweb.net.br/AsyncRender/

2) Shows how to create (and destroy/recreate) an IWFrame at runtime during async events

https://github.com/Atozed/IntraWeb/tree/...enderFrame

IntraWeb 15.2.2 can be found here: https://www.atozed.com/2020/06/intraweb-15-2-2/

Print this item

  IntraWeb 15.2.2 is out, with more exciting stuff!
Posted by: Alexandre Machado - 06-09-2020, 02:11 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (4)

Hi guys,

New IW 15.2.2 is available:

https://www.atozed.com/2020/06/intraweb-15-2-2/

This version fixes another issue regarding Async rendering of complex frames created at runtime and also brings a new exciting feature:

New components IWjQGrid and IWjQDBGrid. New grids are based on jQGrid, probably the most versatile and popular grid for the web.

This initial version of IWjQGrid is not feature complete yet but we decided to release this version because it can already be used in most scenarios. More about it soon (and also demos!).

Enjoy!  Big Grin

Print this item

  IWBootstrap, scope?
Posted by: DanBarclay - 06-09-2020, 01:06 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (1)

OK, simple question about Bootstrap... just looking into it when I get some scraps of time so don't know much about it.

What is the "scope" of Bootstrap?  That is, can it be used form by form or is an entire IW app in bootstrap if you use it?

I have assumed it is form by form (e.g. could have a mix of 15, 17, 15bootstrap in one app) but honestly haven't gone there.  I'm not trying to find out if it's smart, just if it's legit.

Thanks,
Dan

Print this item

  array of wide char warning
Posted by: Madammar - 06-08-2020, 01:31 PM - Forum: Indy - Replies (1)

i have this array of widechar 

Code:
  SpecialChars: array[1..60] of WideChar = (
    #0160, #0169, #0174, #8482, #0185, #0178, #0179, #0034, #0038, #0060,
    #0062, #8211, #8212, #8216, #8217, #8220, #8221, #8226, #8224, #8225,
    #8242, #8243, #8249, #8250, #0732, #0710, #9824, #9827, #9829, #9830,
    #9674, #8592, #8594, #8593, #8595, #8596, #0172, #0188, #0189, #0190,
    #0177, #0171, #0187, #0176, #0171, #0186, #0161, #0191, #8364, #0162,
    #0163, #0165, #0164, #0167, #0182, #0175, #0183, #0181, #0215, #0247);


i got this compiler warning during compilation 


Quote:[dcc32 Warning] SimpleHTML.pas(203): W1063 Widening given AnsiChar constant (#$F7) to WideChar lost information


any idea how to handle this warning ?

Print this item