| Welcome, Guest |
You have to register before you can post on our site.
|
| Online Users |
There are currently 1556 online users. » 2 Member(s) | 1550 Guest(s) Applebot, Bing, Google, Yandex, okwinnuknet, Taixiuukcom
|
| Latest Threads |
KanBan like behaviour
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Alexandre Machado
Today, 02:23 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 85
|
TIWSummernote Issue
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Alexandre Machado
Yesterday, 07:34 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 43
|
Reproducible IIS crash in...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
09-21-2026, 05:33 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 484
|
WebApplication.IP change ...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
09-21-2026, 05:31 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 535
|
How can I get started? Do...
Forum: CrossTalk General Discussion
Last Post: taggame
09-17-2026, 03:17 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 4,304
|
Hook/callback to handle t...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Lenfors
09-08-2026, 09:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
|
The packages IW16.xx inc...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: hsbelli
09-03-2026, 11:46 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 753
|
Redirection issues with F...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: magosk
08-31-2026, 10:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 440
|
Source Code
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: magosk
08-31-2026, 08:11 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 962
|
TContenthandler requires ...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: valmeras
08-30-2026, 02:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 402
|
|
|
| Open other Page |
|
Posted by: DL4NSC - 10-21-2020, 05:01 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
- Replies (4)
|
 |
Hi Guys
I have some little problem
I have two forms on my test application. But I can not open the second form.
I have create a button. On click this button
Form3->Show(); not work
IWForm3->Show(); not work
TIWForm3->Show(); not work....
Can you helb me? I work with c++Builder.
Thanks
|
|
|
| IWBS4 Buttons dont work |
|
Posted by: DavEar - 10-12-2020, 04:47 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
- Replies (1)
|
 |
Hello, I'm neewbie of IWBS but why if i use IWBS4Layoutmanager no buttons works ( Click and AsyncClik ) , just using IWBSLayoutManager everythings works?
I copy redist folder both as wwwroot and iwbs, in the folder of the application
Thanks
|
|
|
| ISAPI DLL, ADO and ComInitialization |
|
Posted by: ebob42 - 10-12-2020, 12:43 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
- Replies (4)
|
 |
Hi All,
I have a question regarding the correct value of the ComInitialization property.
We're using data pooling, and on the datamodule a TADOConnection component and TADOQuery (we're migrating to FireDAC soon, but have ADO for now).
I always believed that for an ISAPI DLL, IW does not do any COM initlization, since IIS will take care of that, so we've left COMInitialization set to ciNormal (and could probably also have left it as ciNone). See also http://codeverge.com/embarcadero.delphi....in/1047897
However, there's now a discussion because the manual (from 2002) says we should use ciMultiThreaded, as can be read in chapter 7.5 of http://downloads.atozed.com/intraweb/IntrawebManual.pdf
What's the official word about this? When using ADO in pooled data modules, should we use COMInitialization set to ciMultiThreaded? Or should we call CoInitializeEx ourselves? Or leave COMINitialization set to ciNormal or coNone? Experience quite a performance degradation with more than a few dozen concurrent requests (the pool is big enough, but the delay is not linear)...
Thanks for any insight.
Groetjes, Bob Swart
One more question: if we change the value of COMInitizatiion, while ISAPI DLl is already running (so we change it in code), will that have effect for any new incoming requests, or should we reload the ISAPI DLL instead?
|
|
|
| WYSIWYG end-user editor with image and mobile support |
|
Posted by: jeroen.rottink - 10-08-2020, 10:03 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
- Replies (3)
|
 |
For a customer I am searching for a WYSIWYG editor integrated with IW to add and update visit reports, installation notes etc.
They should be able to add text and photo's taken with a mobile and additional markup styles like bold, italic, bullets etc.
Currently they use Evernote but they are not happy with it. They would like to keep there data local in there own database with better integration with their ERP system.
I prefer a solution without a monthly / annual free per end-user. A paid development license is possible.
Are there users of IW who already solved such an issue?
|
|
|
|