Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 100,969
» Latest member: tuananhtip88
» Forum threads: 2,428
» Forum posts: 11,379

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 1122 online users.
» 3 Member(s) | 1115 Guest(s)
Applebot, Bing, Google, Yandex, f168pro123, tuananhtip88, vapsolonet1

Latest Threads
KanBan like behaviour
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Alexandre Machado
10 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 78
TIWSummernote Issue
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Alexandre Machado
Yesterday, 07:34 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 41
Reproducible IIS crash in...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
09-21-2026, 05:33 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 481
WebApplication.IP change ...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
09-21-2026, 05:31 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 532
How can I get started? Do...
Forum: CrossTalk General Discussion
Last Post: taggame
09-17-2026, 03:17 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 4,301
Hook/callback to handle t...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Lenfors
09-08-2026, 09:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 380
The packages IW16.xx inc...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: hsbelli
09-03-2026, 11:46 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 751
Redirection issues with F...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: magosk
08-31-2026, 10:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 438
Source Code
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: magosk
08-31-2026, 08:11 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 957
TContenthandler requires ...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: valmeras
08-30-2026, 02:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 401

 
  Error: No bindings defined for HTTP and HTTPS
Posted by: zsleo - 11-23-2020, 06:51 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (13)

Just updated from 15.18 to 15.20.

Rebuilt an HSYS application and on running the app I am getting "Error: No bindings defined for HTTP and HTTPS"

IP and ports are loaded from an ini file.

Huh Help will be appreciated

Print this item

  TIWAudio: Play and Pause functions
Posted by: valmeras - 11-22-2020, 06:36 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - No Replies

I am using Intraweb 14.2.7 with Rad Studio (C++ Builder) 10.2.3
How can I access the Play() and Pause(), and if possible Stop(), functions of TIWAudio component in C++ Builder at runtime ?
I mean playing the audio file in my code without the user having to click on the play button.
Example: TIWAudio1.play()

Print this item

  Attach event parameters to functions like ShowConfirm
Posted by: jeroen.rottink - 11-19-2020, 10:08 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (2)

Sometimes I use WebApplication.ShowConfirm() to get a confirmation from the user. For example the user wants to delete a record from a grid and clicks on a icon to delete a row. The row index is sent to the server where additional information is gathered based on the row index. A message is crafted to display to the user and ask for a confirmation. For this step ShowConfirm(msg, callback, etc) is used. Can I pass additional event parameters to this callback? Now I keep state information in the object serverside but I would like to pass these parameters from the browser to the callback if possible.

Print this item

  Web Session Timeout
Posted by: Mikael Nilsson - 11-18-2020, 10:48 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (2)

Hi,

Is there a way to catch when a user gets timeout/expires?
I need to update a table when this happens.

Mikael

Print this item

Sad MessageDlg
Posted by: ESPADA - 11-18-2020, 07:46 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (1)

if MessageDlg('Do you want to ?', mtConfirmation, [mbYes, mbNo], 0) = mrYes then
begin
//
end;


Is there a way to write commands like this in Intraweb? Or how to use it?
Thank you

Print this item

  IW 2021 Update?
Posted by: ShaneStump - 11-18-2020, 01:58 AM - Forum: IntraWeb 17 - Replies (3)

Any news?

All the best,

Shane

Print this item

  WebApplication.AppID
Posted by: Mikael Nilsson - 11-16-2020, 03:43 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (1)

Hi,

Is there a way to get all active AppIDs in the web application?

Regards Mikael

Print this item

  Thread update IWLabel
Posted by: matija - 11-13-2020, 09:20 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (4)

In have (VCL version) thread for update statusbar

How update code for IW with update IWLabel? IWLabel1.Caption .... Access Error!

VCL code:
procedure TMyThread.Execute;
begin

while not Terminated do
begin

          if Terminated then
          begin

            Synchronize(
              procedure
              begin
                MainForm.StatusBar1.Panels.Items[0].Text := 'Load Ending! ';
              end
              );

            Break;

          end; // if terminated


Synchronize(
                    procedure
                    begin
                      MainForm.StatusBar1.Panels.Items[0].Text := 'Loading... ';
                    end
                    );


end; // while

end;

Print this item

  Get Url
Posted by: ozelaya - 11-13-2020, 06:28 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - No Replies

Hi,

Is there a way to get the url that has been used to access the IWApp?

My IW App handles params something like this "http://MyApp?Action=5&form=6" and can be also accesed without params "http://MyApp"

What I want to achieve is that on Sessionexpired redirect to the same url used to access my app.

on Exipred session redirect again to "http://MyApp?Action=5&form=6" or to "http://MyApp"

Is this possible, any hints?

Thanks in advance,

Omar Zelaya

Print this item

  Loading and saving image
Posted by: Landon - 11-12-2020, 11:55 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (2)

I am very new to IntraWeb and web development for that matter.  I am trying to allow a user to take a pic from their phone and save it to a database through a browser.

I have figured out how to allow the user to take a pic and display it through the TemplateProcessorHTML and javscript.  However, I am not sure how to get the loaded image from there, to a point where I can save it.

I figured there has to be an IW component I can use for this, but I do not know where to start.  I have other forms that I have text fields saving just fine, but I am not using the TemplateProcessor for them. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Print this item