Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Max Width?
Without using templates, is there any way to set a max width for the generated webpage to extend to?
Using a Min-Width style on my Page Region has worked for doing a minimum width, but Max-Width isn't working for my maximum

Any advice appreciated
If you want the max-width to be applied to the whole page you need to create a style sheet file and add the style to the body tag there. like this:

body{
max-width: 1080px;
}

then you add this file to the form using ContentFiles property (or ServerController's if you want it to be in all forms). You just need to add the file name to the ContentFiles property (e.g. styles.css) and add the styles.css file to your wwwroot folder.

It will work as expected.
(04-03-2019, 09:10 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: If you want the max-width to be applied to the whole page you need to create a style sheet file and add the style to the body tag there. like this:

body{
max-width: 1080px;
}

then you add this file to the form using ContentFiles property (or ServerController's if you want it to be in all forms). You just need to add the file name to the ContentFiles property (e.g. styles.css) and add the styles.css file to your wwwroot folder.

It will work as expected.

Thanks for the advice, but it doesn't seem to be working. I've added the style sheet, and it does appear to be referenced, but to no effect.

I suspect it is being overridden by the javascript that IW is generating to align the various elements on the form