Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delphi Rio 10.3.1
Tried to update my bundled IntraWeb to version 14. Went through the process to get a key (it starts with +0010ABG...) and used it for the install. The install completed fine, as near as I can tell, but when I start up Rio, I get a message that my key is not valid for my version of Delphi. Could it be the recent 10.3 to 10.3.1 update that was just released?

Edit: After the error comes up - Error code 30 - Delphi will continue to load, but there are no IntraWeb components on the pallet. However, I can load some of the example projects and run them.
Is this a key you requested earlier in time, or a key requested and received recently?

Did the key previously work in 10.3?
It was a 'first-time' key obtained earlier the day of my posting (15th). I had not done any updates prior to this. I removed the bundled version per the instructions - used the removal tool, got my key and ran the iw14.2.10.exe file as Administrator (just in case).
Thank you.
Can you please write me at alexandre [at] atozed dot com?

I'll test your key with new Delphi update
Alexandre will check your key but 10.3.0 vs 10.3.1 should make no difference. I use a key in internal dev often and going to 10.3.1 did not affect my key. Bundled keys have one different option though, but it still should not have been affected.
Alexandre did check, thank you, and somehow I selected or received a key for the Enterprise edition rather than the Professional I have. Thank you to everyone involved.
Great! Thanks for letting us know.