Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IW BootsTrap 64 bit version
Hi there.  Is there an install available for IW BootsTrap that is 64bit?  I upgraded to version 15 which included this library and I cannot use in my 64bit application.  I was wondering at first why all was greyed out and I could not access until I happened to hover my mouse over and saw only 32bit there.  64bit has been out for a long time so I am surprised to see only 32bit available.  I am using Delphi 10.2.  Cheers.  bob
IWBoostrap is part Delphi and part JavaScript. Your Delphi project, including IW Boostrap components, can be compiled for both targets, x86 and x64.

I'm not exactly sure what is "grayed out" when you hover the mouse over....
Hi Alexandre. When you hover the mouse over the IW BootStrap components only 32 bit displays as supported platforms and when I am in 64 bit mode so to speak I have no access to the components and they are grayed out. When I activate 32bit platform target for the application, then I have access to the IW BootStrap components. That is why I was asking if there were 64 bit versions. Can I make all work in 32 bit and then switch to 64 bit and then recompile and all will be fine? Cheers.
Yes, you can, sure.

I'll check why this happens and update it accordingly. Most users create their projects and debug mostly in 32 bits because... well... it works better than x64 debugger...
Ah, nice tip for 32 bit debugger. Thank you for your prompt messaging. I really appreciate it. Cheers!