Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New blog post: IntraWeb Server Monitor
Small introduction and download links to our new tool, IntraWeb Server Monitor:

https://www.atozed.com/2023/08/new-intra...r-monitor/

Enjoy  Big Grin
Alexandre, do you ship sources for this service?

I.e.: a fixed EXE is not all that convenient. For instance I may need to talk to it, or give it encrypted configuration, or add additional comm channels (i.e.: upload this data to some cloud), etc.
Link was truncated when copied. Fixed now
(08-06-2023, 01:50 AM)iwuser Wrote: Alexandre, do you ship sources for this service?

I.e.: a fixed EXE is not all that convenient. For instance I may need to talk to it, or give it encrypted configuration, or add additional comm channels (i.e.: upload this data to some cloud), etc.

For now we don't ship the sources for various reasons, but the most important is that we don't want to support it as a separate product. If there is a bug the way it is, fine, we will fix it and release a new version. 
But if someone takes our service and adds, let's say, a cloud communication channel, and the service starts failing and not doing what it is supposed to do, eventually the user will demand that we "fix" it and we won't be doing that.

BTW, encrypted configuration is in our TODO list, and possibly other channels if it makes sense.
BTW, if you downloaded build 15.3.11 on Saturday, it was a previous release candidate build. Please download it now in order to install the correct build.
After following all the explanations, I can't get Discord alerts to work.
I add my Discord channel token to the IWServerMonitor.ini file, set Enabled=True but I can't get any message/alert from the server monitor.
What am I missing? Email alerts are working just fine!!
@Comograma do you see any log file being generated in the same folder where the service is? If there is an exception happening, it should be logged there
(08-08-2023, 11:32 PM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: @Comograma do you see any log file being generated in the same folder where the service is? If there is an exception happening, it should be logged there

Yes I am seeing it but on [App]\ErrorLog folder. I set application ExceptionLogger like this:
  ExceptionLogger.FilePath := WebApplicationDirectory + '\ErrorLog';
  ExceptionLogger.FileName := 'ExceptionLogger.txt';
  ExceptionLogger.Enabled := True;

So, is this anything to do with what's happening?

Also the info Session Count, Request Count, Bytes Sent, etc, I'm not receiving any of this. My configurations is:
  ServerController.Log := loNone;
  ServerController.ServerMonitorOptions.Enabled := True;
  ServerController.ServerMonitorOptions.IntervalMinutes := 5;

As I said, by email all is ok except Live Health Data.
Hi @Comograma please update your IWServerMonitor binaries from this link:

http://downloads.atozed.com/intraweb/IWS....0.0.1.zip

It will correctly send live reports to all channels, including the Discord channel.

Please let me know how it goes