Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atozed and IntraWeb status
Just checking on the status of Atozed and IW.  I noticed the reduced activity of all the support forums lately (and did see a recent podcast peripherally related to Atozed).  I'm concerned whether there'll be future development for IW and what customers like myself will do if the product is abandoned.

Regards,
Mark
The product is active as it has always been for 20+ years. The activity on the forum varies greatly - and tends to be reduced when there are less open issues.

IW development continues and we should have a new release soon including an exciting new IW control.

Other than that, I can tell you that (for better or worse) we have 2 other supporting channels in Telegram that seems to have the majority of the volume of questions.

https://t.me/IntraWebEn

Personally I had a medical situation and I was forced to stay away from computers for a couple of weeks... But now I'm back and it's business as usual

PS: Regarding the podcast, I don't have a clue what podcast is this :-)
(09-22-2022, 05:52 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: Other than that, I can tell you that (for better or worse) we have 2 other supporting channels in Telegram that seems to have the majority of the volume of questions.
Yes, and most of those questions really should be here IMHO.

Telegram has traffic and "single shot" answers but can't really thread at all.  In addition, once the answer is posted it is essentially gone.  On a regular forum like this, you can link to past discussions of the same subject/problem.  I've found answers to most of my questions in the past by searching rather than having to ask a question that has already been answered three times.

Grrrr... Yes, I know I'm repeating myself.  Cool

Glad you are feeling better!

Dan
(09-23-2022, 04:01 AM)DanBarclay Wrote:
(09-22-2022, 05:52 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: Other than that, I can tell you that (for better or worse) we have 2 other supporting channels in Telegram that seems to have the majority of the volume of questions.
Yes, and most of those questions really should be here IMHO.

Telegram has traffic and "single shot" answers but can't really thread at all.  In addition, once the answer is posted it is essentially gone.  On a regular forum like this, you can link to past discussions of the same subject/problem.  I've found answers to most of my questions in the past by searching rather than having to ask a question that has already been answered three times.

Grrrr... Yes, I know I'm repeating myself.  Cool

Glad you are feeling better!

Dan

Agreed. Here is the spot for doubts, questions, discussions and every single problem that we might have with this tool, not Telegram.
Agreed.
For me it's clear that Telegram (and also Facebook, WhatsApp and others) are not proper supporting channels, but this is not under my control :-)
(09-27-2022, 09:30 PM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: For me it's clear that Telegram (and also Facebook, WhatsApp and others) are not proper supporting channels, but this is not under my control  :-)

Yea, I know.  FWIW, I tried snipping some Q/A from there and posting here a long time ago but it didn't seem fruitful for the effort it took to connect the dots.

Dan