Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your opinion about the project
It's been a year since I met IntraWeb. I am very happy with the system. During this year, I wrote several applications. I am very interested in the opinion of people who have more experience in using IntraWeb about my work. In this regard, I ask you to express your critical comments about the implementation of the "Theater Ticket Booking System", located at the link http:\\stk-b.ru:21401 This is a really working system, so after a trial booking of a place, please cancel the reservation. (If this is not done, the reservation will be canceled automatically after 24 hours, but at this time the reserved seats will not be available to real customers).  I am grateful in advance to those who will write reviews about this project.
Thanks for posting for review. Most of our users here wont be able to read Russian but I can read basic Russian. My internet sadly today is very slow so I cant tell the speed as all websites right now are loading slowly for me, but I gave it a basic test and it looks pretty decent and the design is very straightforward and understandable.
(01-05-2021, 03:25 AM)Сергей Александрович Wrote: It's been a year since I met IntraWeb. I am very happy with the system. During this year, I wrote several applications. I am very interested in the opinion of people who have more experience in using IntraWeb about my work. In this regard, I ask you to express your critical comments about the implementation of the "Theater Ticket Booking System", located at the link http:\\stk-b.ru:21401 This is a really working system, so after a trial booking of a place, please cancel the reservation. (If this is not done, the reservation will be canceled automatically after 24 hours, but at this time the reserved seats will not be available to real customers).  I am grateful in advance to those who will write reviews about this project.

Looks very good, thank you for sharing!
Hello,

performance wise seems very good from my location. Looks solid
I have one comment about some misbehavior (something that is probably simple to fix from your side):
When navigating to "2021март" the grid is empty. All good here.
However, if you click on the grid cell you get a message saying:

'' is not a valid integer value
(01-06-2021, 09:09 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: Hello,

performance wise seems very good from my location. Looks solid
I have one comment about some misbehavior (something that is probably simple to fix from your side):
When navigating to "2021март" the grid is empty. All good here.
However, if you click on the grid cell you get a message saying:

'' is not a valid integer value

Alexander, thank you very much for your assessment and for your comment. Really " tried to open something that isn't there." We have this saying "it's hard to find a black cat in a dark room. Especially when she's not there."

If the repertoire is not entered, the message "The repertoire for this month is not ready yet"is now displayed.

By the way, this site is made so that it is convenient and when viewed from a mobile phone (smartphone). In general, I'm trying to make sites universal so that you can use them both from your computer and from your mobile device.