Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is TIWGradButton
I open in new Intraweb 15.2.20 old project with TIWGradButton and not found? 

This this button is in 14.1.13 under Intraweb Standard.

If create new standalone application (http.sys) then found this gradbutton!
I think your old project .dproj file, somehow, contains IntraWeb design package as one of the "disabled" packages.

It means that whenever you load that project, the Delphi IDE will unload the IntraWeb design time package. I've seen this occur many times with different component sets.
Open your project's .dproj file using a text editor and see if you can find a tag named DisabledPackages. If you find it, see what it contains. Try to remove the tag altogether and reopen the project
(11-30-2020, 10:26 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: I think your old project .dproj file, somehow, contains IntraWeb design package as one of the "disabled" packages.

It means that whenever you load that project, the Delphi IDE will unload the IntraWeb design time package. I've seen this occur many times with different component sets.
Open your project's .dproj file using a text editor and see if you can find a tag named DisabledPackages. If you find it, see what it contains. Try to remove the tag altogether and reopen the project

.dproj file contains only <Excluded_Packages>

The procedure entry point @Iwform@TIWForm@$bctr$qqrp25System@Classes@TComponent could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\Bpl\IW15TSSUIDXE11upd.bpl.
Which version of Delphi are you using? Do you have the latest SPs installed?

I can also suggest uninstalling, running the cleaner tool and reinstalling to be sure your installation is proper.
(11-30-2020, 06:20 PM)kudzu Wrote: Which version of Delphi are you using? Do you have the latest SPs installed?

I can also suggest uninstalling, running the cleaner tool and reinstalling to be sure your installation is proper.

Delphi 10.2 Update 3!
I assume IW15TSSUIDXE11upd is something of yours? It will need rebuilt against the newer packages.
(12-01-2020, 02:06 PM)kudzu Wrote: I assume IW15TSSUIDXE11upd is something of yours? It will need rebuilt against the newer packages.

Now good build my old project, but after run then:

Project Project1.exe raised exception class EIdSocketError with message 'Socket Error # 10013 Access denied.'.
When do you receive this error? What deployment type are you using?