Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IW 15.1.13 is out
Hi guys!

New maintenance update for 15.1 is available:

https://www.atozed.com/2020/02/intraweb-15-1-13/

Don't be superstitious and go install it  Big Grin

Cheers
Trying. Everybody else must on the planet be downloading as well.

Or, maybe, the server is having an issue. The source zip completed quickly, as usual.

I stopped the update download and restarted, still not moving. Estimated time about 4 hours... on my 200G line. Grew huh? LOL I'll try again later.

Later,
Dan

Working now! Done.

Dan
really? Hum...

Server was under maintenance today so it might had affected that. I just tried it and seems to be quick again (less than 4 min download)
Yes. I made another post saying it was back working. It looks like the forum pasted that post at the end of the first. I didn't know it would/could do that.

Dan
Hello,

I tested 'TerminateAndRedirect' with this version and it is sending to the first application page, not the desired web site. I tested it on version '15.1.12' and it was ok. Was the function behavior changed?

Regards,
  Joao Lira.
>>I tested 'TerminateAndRedirect' with this version and it is sending to the first application page...

Same here.
are you guys using sync or async request?
(02-11-2020, 03:06 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: are you guys using sync or async request?

I am using with an async request, but I just tested it with a sync request and 'TerminateAndRedirect' has the same behavior, opening the first webapplication form.
Are you redirecting to another site or to your own application?
(02-11-2020, 03:55 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: Are you redirecting to another site or to your own application?

To another site. It is working well in 15.1.12 but stopped working in 15.1.13

Just to explain better, it is being redirected to the main page of the website where the application is hosted, but that page is a simple 'html' page, and it is the first time that I see that strange behavior of going to the first page of the application.