Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to uinstall Intraweb XIV
I am currently running XE7 with the bundled version.  I just purchased Ultimate for SSL functionality.
From the Programs and Features there is IntraWeb XIV though when I try to uninstall it I get the error
Runtime Error (at 90:259):
Could not call proc.

When I run the current IWBundledRemovalTool it states:
Process finished.
IntraWeb bundled files were not found. Probably they have been already removed.

The actual location of the two bpl files is C:\Program Files (x86)\IntraWeb XIV\Bin

How do I uninstall XIV and install the XIV Ultimate version?

TIA,
Craig
Open Delphi and go to:

Component -> Install Packages

Try to find any IntraWeb package in there. If you find it, select it and click on "Remove" button.

Close Delphi and install the new IntraWeb Ultimate from the installer.
(01-31-2020, 07:31 PM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: Open Delphi and go to:

Component -> Install Packages

Try to find any IntraWeb package in there. If you find it, select it and click on "Remove" button.

Close Delphi and install the new IntraWeb Ultimate from the installer.

Thanks Alexandre,

The current bundled version is iw14.2.10 and is installed at C:\Program Files (x86)\IntraWeb XIV  Do I delete that folder also?

I downloaded iw14.2.12.exe from the evaluations downloads page, is this correct for the IntraWeb Ultimate?  It does not say anywhere?

Also, if I install IntraWeb Ultimate 14.2.12 what version of the OpenSSL do I use?  I have downloaded openssl-1.0.2g and 1.0.2q thru 1.0.2u

Do I also need a new updated Intraweb 14 License Key? I did receive one for Intraweb 15 though I don't want to install Intraweb 15 partly because everything works the way we want now and also because we use Cgdevtools and they do not have a stable version released for Intraweb 15.

TIA,
Craig
1) You can manually delete that folder, yes

2) Evaluation version is installed using the same installer as Ultimate. The difference is the key (if you don't add a license key, it stays in evaluation)

3) Open SSL 1.0.2g/u will work just fine. Make sure you download from here: https://indy.fulgan.com/SSL/

4) If you only have a license starting with +0011, it works in IW 15 only, not IW 14. Another key is needed. Please write me at alexandre [at] atozed dot com and I'll generate a new one for you

5) Regarding CG Tools: This is new to me

Cheers
(01-31-2020, 11:35 PM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: 1) You can manually delete that folder, yes

2) Evaluation version is installed using the same installer as Ultimate. The difference is the key (if you don't add a license key, it stays in evaluation)

3) Open SSL 1.0.2g/u will work just fine. Make sure you download from here: https://indy.fulgan.com/SSL/

4) If you only have a license starting with +0011, it works in IW 15 only, not IW 14. Another key is needed. Please write me at alexandre [at] atozed dot com and I'll generate a new one for you

5) Regarding CG Tools: This is new to me

Cheers

Thank you very much Alexandre!

- Craig
Hello Alexandre,

I emailed you on Friday for the IntraWeb Key Request for IW 14 Ultimate.

I have not received it yet... Can you please send it ASAP. I have clients waiting.

TIA,

Craig
Please check your e-mail (and possibly SPAM folder as well).
(02-04-2020, 10:44 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: Please check your e-mail (and possibly SPAM folder as well).
Hi Alexandre,

Thanks... I received the email this morning.

Thanks again for all your help!

-Craig