Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IW 15.1.20 TIWRegions
I have a form divided in 2 Régions. The left one is aligned alLeft and the other alClient. Sometimes I want to hide the left region, and with IW 14 , when I hide the left region , the right region takes the whole place of the form. 
Now, with IW 15, when I hide the left region, the right region keeps the same width, and don't takes the available space.
Any idea?
Maybe something like (in C++):
leftRegion->Visible = false ;
rightRegion->Invalidate() ;
Set StyleRenderOptions.UseDisplay to TRUE.

This will make IW use the Display attribute to hide it, instead of visibility attribute. This should do it.
(04-29-2020, 05:49 PM)StephanM Wrote: Maybe something like (in C++):
leftRegion->Visible = false ;
rightRegion->Invalidate() ;
Thank you Stephan for your answer. Unfortunately this doesn't work; the only way I have found so far is to set the leftregion.width to 0.

(04-29-2020, 09:16 PM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: Set StyleRenderOptions.UseDisplay to TRUE.

This will make IW use the Display attribute to hide it, instead of visibility attribute. This should do it.
Thank you Alexandre.
Do you mean that using UseDisplay to TRUE or False will Show / Hide the leftRegion , and if Hided , the right region will fill the available space? I tried that , but the behavior is the same: rightRegion doesn't fill the available space contrarily to what happened with IW14
Hello Stephan,

It should work by setting „RenderInvisibleControls“ of the parent (e. g. tform or another tregion) to FALSE.

Unfortunately it doesn‘t work if setting the visible-attribut in an async-event :-(
The way to success is always under construction ... but i see a light at the end of the tunnel  Idea Big Grin