Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IWBootstrap 3.4.1 error
Good morning,
I found two possible bootstrap errors in version 3.4.1.
I am using intraweb 15.1.4 and the bootstrap version 3.4.1 (IWBSLayoutMgr).
1)
I put an iwbsregion and an iwbstext with some text and set the visible property of the latter to false. I have a button where I call
IWBSText1.show to show it. The region is shown and also iwbstext but the text present in iwbstext is not shown. If I inspect with firebug the text is present is the css property visibility: hidden is always present although it called show on iwbstext. (i always call AsyncRefreshControl after show)
2)
I have an IWBSRegion and an iwbsinputform inside it.
I set the Visibility-xs and visibility-sm to bsgvHidden properties on the Object inspector. When I am in the xs or sm condition the iwbsinputform component is not hidden.

I enclose an example project so you can check for possible errors
P.S. (Also Css property and BSFormType are not decoded in html class when render)
P.S (Also IWBSRegion seems has the same problem when i call show method)

Thanks for your help
.zip   ExampleBootstrap3-4-1.zip (Size: 60.31 KB / Downloads: 8)
Regarding the second problem, I edited the IWBSInputForm.pas file by modifying the TIWBSInputForm.RenderHTML function (AContext: TIWCompContext): TIWHTMLTag to line 211 with
Result.Params.Values ['class']: = Result.Params.Values ['class'] + 'iw_default_submit_form' instead of this Result.AddStringParam ('class', 'iw_default_submit_form') which caused the loss of the properties set in the object ispector.
Is it correct to proceed in this way?

For the first problem in my opinion the problem is in the IWcontrol.pas unit. (the visibilty: hidden property remains even after the show call on the object)

Is there anyone who could give me some explanations?
Thanks for your help.
[/quote]
I'm testing your example. Please give me a few hours and I'll get back to you on this.

Cheers
In your example I found a mix of IWBootstrap 4 and IWBootstrap 3 components. They can't be used together. 

IWBS 4 and IWBS 3 are independent implementations which are based on different versions of Bootstrap. 

After changing your project, I built it with IW 15.1.4 + IWBootstrap 3 (only) and seems to be working for me.

Can you please test it?

Attached Files
.zip   ExampleBootstrap3-4-1.zip (Size: 53.16 KB / Downloads: 9)
(09-05-2019, 10:14 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: In your example I found a mix of IWBootstrap 4 and IWBootstrap 3 components. They can't be used together. 

IWBS 4 and IWBS 3 are independent implementations which are based on different versions of Bootstrap. 

After changing your project, I built it with IW 15.1.4 + IWBootstrap 3 (only) and seems to be working for me.

Can you please test it?

Thanks for the reply.
I downloaded and tried the new demo with the correction attached but I always have the same error. I am attaching a photo to understand the problem.

Thanks for your help

P.S.
Trying to find the cause of the problem in the IWBSCommon unit, the SetAsyncVisible procedure on line 650 is structured as follows
IWBSExecuteAsyncJScript (AApplication, '$ ("#' + AHTMLName + '"). Css ("visibility", "' + iif (Value, '', 'hidden') + '");', False, True) ;. Replacing with
IWBSExecuteAsyncJScript (AApplication, '$ ("#' + AHTMLName + '"). Css ("visibility", "' + iif (Value, 'visible', 'hidden') + '");', False, True); ('' to visibible) the show method works. But I don't know if this is the right way to proceed without having a complete knowledge of the IWBootstrap Framework.

P.S. if i call in the demo attached IWBSTEXT1.AsyncRefrehControl; the text is not visibile again. (after i change the line above)

Thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

now I see what you meant.

As a workaround you can keep it this way but it should work as intended with the original code. We have a fix in place in the async mechanism which should fix that as well. We will release an update in 1-2 days, tops.

Cheers
Please update to IW 15.1.5. In our tests it solved these issues