Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New version 15.1.0 is now available
(07-17-2019, 10:18 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: There is a new build which contains the fix for the original issue here: http://downloads.atozed.com/IntraWeb/IW15.1.1.exe

It is not officially released yet, but you can try it and see if it fixed your problem. Have in mind that I was only able to partially recreate the issue you are having, but after setting the Auther but after setting it in code, the problem doesn't work anymore.

Now work Auther! OK

Now NOT WORK IWButton property Visible true/false?

My aplication have HTML bootstrap template therefore StyleRenderOptions most atribute false, except RenderStatus and RenderVisibility is true.

Previously it worked!
Can you recreate it in a simple test case?

Check Button's StyleRenderOptions.RenderVisibility option. If it is not set, turn it on and see if it fixes the issue.
(07-19-2019, 07:50 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: Can you recreate it in a simple test case?

Check Button's StyleRenderOptions.RenderVisibility  option. If it is not set, turn it on and see if it fixes the issue.

Maybe only IWTemplateProcessorHTML.RenderStyles := True; Im still testing!
If you want to change any style attribute after rendering - including "Visibility" (or "Display" for that matter) - then you need to set:

IWTemplateProcessorHTML.RenderStyles := True

Since version 15.0.0 we have been slowly changing the behavior of Async rendering when templates are enabled, in such a way that an Async response
won't break styles of components styled by external style sheets. In IW 15.1 we enforced that no style attribute is rendered in Async when IWTemplateProcessorHTML.RenderStyles = False;

I'll add this information to our change log once I consider it important but it is not part of our release notes.