Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Form height and HTML
Hallo,
I have problems in converting HTML to PDF. The reason, I think, is that the height of the form (delphi) differs from HTML height. Infact Delphi sees wrapped labels as 1 line. 
Normally I set Form Height as the top of the last line but it seems not to be possible with wrapped labels. 
I tried calculating the height of wrapped labels in JavaScript and posted the value in a label of the screen. I see the value but when I read  that value (on click) it returns empty. 
Any suggestion?
Is there another way to resize the form with the correct height?
Best regards
Im not really following the problem. Form height is generally irrelevant and the HTML page is rendered according to the content itself. Can you reduce the issue down to a simple ready to run demo?
I will try for the demo during this week end. I hope to send it in the next days.
Thanks for your help.
Hello Kudzu, unfortunately I can't set the demo.
However the problem is this.
I use a main region that contains, in turn, other regions or labels, all aligned to Top. It's very convenient that labels can be wrapped, and the layout is ok if the region is high enough. I have seen that Javascript can give me the height of a wrapped label and with this I could correct the height of the main region, so I can save the value in an IWEdit value to be used by IntraWeb Delphi. Is this a correct method? Is there another method?
Many thanks for your availability,
"Hello Kudzu, unfortunately I can't set the demo. "

We will need a demo please. Without demos we spend precious time trying to guess and reproduce. Multiply that by a large user base, and it becomes quickly impossible.

If it is as easy as you describe, you should be able to make a demo for us that is ready to run just as easily.
Looks like I'm solving my problem.
If I fail, I will try to prepare the requested demo.
Meanwhile you can consider the request closed.
Thanks again for your time.