Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OnClick events in Intraweb 15.1.18 and above
After i updated to IW 15.1.18 my application does not respond in many of the buttons using onClick events.
I am using SA server and Google Chrome ad browser
I returned to IW 15.1.17 from 18 and today from 15.1.20.
What can be the problem?
Any suggestions?
Thank you for the availability
Oronzo Conte
Were they async button events? .18 was fine, but .19 had an issue and was pulled and replaced by .20. We've had no such issues or reports about .18 and .18 was the tip release for a fair time.

If you press ctrl-shift-J in the browser, do you see any JS errors after trying to click those buttons?
(03-28-2019, 01:31 PM)kudzu Wrote: Were they async button events? .18 was fine, but .19 had an issue and was pulled and replaced by .20. We've had no such issues or reports about .18 and .18 was the tip release for a fair time.

If you press ctrl-shift-J in the browser, do you see any JS errors after trying to click those buttons?

Thank you for the answer.
The buttons were non used with async events.
As you suggested, using ctr-shift-J i have seen that there coud be an error connected to a resize of the form as you can see in the attachement.
Do I have to remove resize instructioins?
Thank you again
Oronzo Conte

Solved! 
Thank you very much
Oronzo conte
I dont see any attachment. Can you please add the attachment?
(03-28-2019, 04:36 PM)OronzoConte Wrote:
(03-28-2019, 01:31 PM)kudzu Wrote: Were they async button events? .18 was fine, but .19 had an issue and was pulled and replaced by .20. We've had no such issues or reports about .18 and .18 was the tip release for a fair time.

Thank you for the answer.
The buttons were non used with async events.
As you suggested, using ctr-shift-J i have seen that there coud be an error connected to a resize of the form as you can see in the attachement.
Do I have to remove resize instructioins?
Thank you again
Oronzo Conte

Solved! 
Thank you very much
Oronzo conte

Please download this version:

http://downloads.atozed.com/intraweb/iw15.0.20.exe

This is working correctly. In doubt, clear your browser cache before downloading.

Also, make sure to remove the old version before installing a new version. Existing files from previous versions can be linked to the executable and cause the application to fail (specially resource files which contain IW JavaScript libraries).