Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iwbootstrap table huge amount of data
Hi at all,

i use intraweb 15.2.48 and iwbsbootstrap 3. I have a bootstrap table with some data to display (about 2000 records) (record are filtered yet.) . 
i have a routine that populate a Tlist with server data (extract data from db with query (firedac)) and then i use it to access, in O(1)  or sort in O(n log n) to the data structure.
(in the rest method is written the json about the data on screen)

What is the better approch to load data when you have many records (about >= 2000).

The time to load server code is about 10 seconds. How can i optimized all load processing?

is there a full example of bootstrap table about pagination or rules (better approch) to elaborate a huge amount of data with this plugin ?

Thank you for help

Andrea
I've used this product with bootstrap successfully:  New demo: IWGrid + DataTables (and almost no code) (atozed.com).  

This link describes using it with large datasets:  DataTables examples - Server-side processing.
(06-23-2022, 06:37 PM)Anto90 Wrote: Hi at all,

i use intraweb 15.2.48 and iwbsbootstrap 3. I have a bootstrap table with some data to display (about 2000 records) (record are filtered yet.) . 
i have a routine that populate a Tlist with server data (extract data from db with query (firedac)) and then i use it to access, in O(1)  or sort in O(n log n) to the data structure.
(in the rest method is written the json about the data on screen)

What is the better approch to load data when you have many records (about >= 2000).

The time to load server code is about 10 seconds. How can i optimized all load processing?

is there a full example of bootstrap table about pagination or rules (better approch) to elaborate a huge amount of data with this plugin ?

Thank you for help

Andrea

It would be good to have an example.

I've successfully run code like this loading more than 10K records in a grid (Datatables or even jQGrid) and it doesn't take more than 1 second (to be precise the whole process takes between 0.5 and 1 sec) which is quite good.
I created this DataTables / serverSide / search description for anyone interested:  Fast grid searches.
(07-12-2022, 01:01 PM)MJS@mjs.us Wrote: I created this DataTables / serverSide / search description for anyone interested:  Fast grid searches.

That's a really nice article! 

Thanks for sharing Shy