Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CG Sub Grid issue with IW 15.3.9
I posted the following to cgdevtools newsgroup but I do not know if I will get a response.

"Since upgradding Intraweb from 15.2.x to 15.3.9 the grid as SubGrid no longer works in the CGDevtools. It will not display the grid when the plus is clicked on the master row.

This can be seen by running cg Grid Demo 1 > Functionality / Misc > Grid as SubGrid."

Does anyone know if there is an easy fix to this?
From the top of my head, nothing really changed in IW that could break any CGDevTools functionality, but of course, I don't know what "hidden" IW features CG may be using...
(08-03-2023, 06:17 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: From the top of my head, nothing really changed in IW that could break any CGDevTools functionality, but of course, I don't know what "hidden" IW features CG may be using...

thanks.  The sub grid opens but the grid is not displayed.   Its like it is "hung" and never repaints the browser screen.
Are you able to create a simple test case, with the EXE included? I can have a look and see if something stands out....
I made a simple demo of the issue with the cg subgrid rendering but it is to large to upload with the wwwroot cg data so I left it out.

Do you have the ability to pull the latest wwwroot information from cg version 4.1.0.327? 

Thanks for taking a look at it.

Attached Files
.zip   Project1.zip (Size: 816.52 KB / Downloads: 1)
Hi Alexandre,

Have you been able to look at the demo that I posted?
Hi Joel,

I'll have a look later today, then I'll get back to you on this ASAP
(08-29-2023, 02:46 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: Hi Joel,

I'll have a look later today, then I'll get back to you on this ASAP

Have you been able to find anything on this?
Is there any update on this one?