Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IWCertificateManager
Using the latest version (1.1.0.0) with URL "https://acme-staging-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/acme/" and "Web-Server=Indy" I get the following error:

"Error executing requesting LE certificate: Value 'certificate' not found"

because the generated LE_Config.ini contains the ident 'certificate' but without a value.

Anyone have an idea why?

Thanks in advance for hints!
The way to success is always under construction ... but i see a light at the end of the tunnel  Idea Big Grin
Try deleting the LE_config.ini file and start over. See if it fixes it.
(04-19-2023, 09:45 PM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: Try deleting the LE_config.ini file and start over. See if it fixes it.

I repeated the process several times (with and without first deleting the ini file).

No change. The error persists.
The way to success is always under construction ... but i see a light at the end of the tunnel  Idea Big Grin
That's weird. We have successfully obtained production LE certificates with that same version. I'll run some tests and let you know.
I've just created a new certificate for our Purchase Point (app.atozed.com) using the IWCertificateManager, latest version, for Indy:

This is production, though, not staging.

I'm not able to create a staging one now because seems that the API is not responding promptly, at the moment, and the request is timing out. I'll keep trying but have you tried to obtain a production certificate?
(04-20-2023, 10:19 PM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: I've just created a new certificate for our Purchase Point (app.atozed.com) using the IWCertificateManager, latest version, for Indy:

This is production, though, not staging.

I'm not able to create a staging one now because seems that the API is not responding promptly, at the moment, and the request is timing out. I'll keep trying but have you tried to obtain a production certificate?

Production works, staging still not.
Seems that the staging environment is responding with an invalid response. The code to deal with the staging or production response is the same.

I'll try to identify what is wrong, however the staging environment doesn't seem to be stable lately. I've been receiving tons of timeouts while testing this.