Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
php execution through IW standalone
Hi,

Are we able to run a PHP script through IW standalone? if yes, is there a demo/example of how to do that?

Thank you
That's a complex question. Virtually anything that can be done in a Delphi Windows application can be done in an IntraWeb app, as long as it doesn't interact with the Windows desktop/UI API.

IW is also able to run CGI scripts through its own TIWCGIRunner class which handles it nicely and transparently.

If you can run your PHP script as CGI, then maybe there's a way to make it work that way.

I, however, never tried it myself.
(02-21-2023, 11:34 PM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: That's a complex question. Virtually anything that can be done in a Delphi Windows application can be done in an IntraWeb app, as long as it doesn't interact with the Windows desktop/UI API.

IW is also able to run CGI scripts through its own TIWCGIRunner class which handles it nicely and transparently.

If you can run your PHP script as CGI, then maybe there's a way to make it work that way.

I, however, never tried it myself.

Thank you Alexandre for your reply. My scripts are currently running under IIS using CGI. This makes me in need to setup IIS/Apache beside IW. Is there is any demo on how to use the TIWCGIRunner to CGI run php script and show results back through IW page/control?

Thank you