Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modal Window Locker
Hello,

It is possible to show the locker when press button on a Window Modal Form until it's processing data before close, in order to tell user that the system is 'busy', like buttons and some other controls do in the property lockOnAsyncEvents?

Thank you very much!

Kind Regards, 

Blanca

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You mean any button or the buttons that close the modal window? You are using the IWModalWindow, I presume, right?
(02-24-2022, 10:17 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: You mean any button or the buttons that close the modal window? You are using the IWModalWindow, I presume, right?

Yes i'm using the iwmodalwindow and yes i mean the buttons that close modal window. Sometimes it takes a few seconds(closing iwmodalwindow) and i need to block the controls. If there is a way to do that via javascript it would be fine too, although i'm not javascript expert...

thank you!

Regards.
I'll see if I can add this feature to it.... are you in the latest version?
(03-02-2022, 01:55 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: I'll see if I can add this feature to it.... are you in the latest version?

Yes
(03-02-2022, 01:55 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: I'll see if I can add this feature to it.... are you in the latest version?

Hello, it is possible to implement the jquery ajax events like ajaxStart, ajaxBeforeSend, ajaxStop, ajaxComplete and make it work for intraweb?  I would like to show the locker whenever an ajax call like callbacks or server is busy. 

Code:
$(document).bind("ajaxSend", function(){
   $("#loading").show();
}).bind("ajaxComplete", function(){
   $("#loading").hide();
});

Thanks!

B