Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TIWModalWindow
Hi @all

Is it possible to open two modal windows nested?

Scenario:
The main page (TIWAppForm) contains a button to open a modal window (dialog 1).

In this modal window is another button to open another modal window (dialog 2).

Both modal windows should be visible.

What is the trick or is it not possible?

Thanks in advance for an appropriate answer!
The way to success is always under construction ... but i see a light at the end of the tunnel  Idea Big Grin
It doesn't seem that easy...

BTW: All other "ModalWindows" (e.g. ShowMessage, ShowConfirm, etc.) work. So there must be a solution, right?
The way to success is always under construction ... but i see a light at the end of the tunnel  Idea Big Grin
Hi,

it is not possible at this time. You may need to consider other options e.g. hiding one while the other becomes active, or even adding the other content as a tab in the first window
(05-13-2022, 10:03 PM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: Hi,

it is not possible at this time. You may need to consider other options e.g. hiding one while the other becomes active, or even adding the other content as a tab in the first window

Hi Alexandre, thanks for response!

"At this time" means that this feature could be implemented in the future? Would be great!

Have a good time
Detlef
Hi Lorbass, yes, it is in the works. I expect to bring some new features for IWModalWindow soon
Hi Alexandre,

is there an - approximate - timeline for the new features?
It would be very helpful for our planning.

Thanks in advance for a hint!