Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Running external applicati from inside Delphi+Intraweb + Bootstrap code
(09-06-2018, 10:12 PM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: You can't run a desktop application from the browser, if that's what you trying to do. Your IW application is starting it on the server side but you can't do that from the browser.
I think you are confusing what is server side and what is client (browser) side here....

Thank you Alexandre. My main question is not if I can run it. In the figure in the link I see it running. Just look it in the lower part the Notepad screen running. My problem is only that it is not appearing in the position I need (inside the blue part of the form). In the zip file in the post above the complete source code is there. It compiles and run.
Going now to your point, if I can't run a desktop application from the browser what is the “notepad” screen opened? 
Please explain me the following. The compiled file representing the code IW + Delphi + Bootstrap is an EXE file. If I put it in my Internet provider, it runs. If I put another exe like Notepad.exe why it would not run? I think that this depends only if the provider service permit or not to run an exe (my one permit). Please correct me if I am wrong.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running external applicati from inside Delphi+Intraweb + Bootstrap code - by SergioFeitoza - 09-06-2018, 10:55 PM