Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IW OAuth2 Question
I am currently trying to integrate the new OAuth2 protocol into my project, but I am facing difficulties in finding the correct approach. Typically, when a user navigates to our web address, I check in the "IWServerControllerBaseGetMainForm" method if they have a cookie set, indicating they are already logged in and have chosen to stay logged in.

There are two possible scenarios:

1. If the cookie is not found or has expired, I set the "vMainForm" to the login form, "TfrmLogin", and prompt the user to log in again.
  2. If the cookie is present and valid, I set the "vMainForm" to the user menu, "TformUserMenu", and the user is presented with the main menu without having to log in again.
With the implementation of OAuth2, I want to achieve the same functionality. Specifically, I want to display a "Login with Google" button on the login page. If the user logs in successfully using their Google credentials, I want to avoid showing them the login page again in future sessions.

My question is, how can I check in the server controller whether the user is already logged in using their Google credentials so that I can set the "vMainForm" accordingly in "IWServerControllerBaseGetMainForm"?

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
IW OAuth2 Question - by ioan - 05-01-2023, 08:46 PM
RE: IW OAuth2 Question - by Alexandre Machado - 05-04-2023, 03:18 AM
RE: IW OAuth2 Question - by Alexandre Machado - 05-09-2023, 09:36 PM
RE: IW OAuth2 Question - by joelcc - 05-10-2023, 03:01 PM
RE: IW OAuth2 Question - by ioan - 05-24-2023, 08:57 PM
RE: IW OAuth2 Question - by Alexandre Machado - 05-30-2023, 11:27 PM